Shan_adam #10 Last Christmas I Gave My Kids Away, But The Very Next Day I Said That's Okayyyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ Shan change the record. How many times do we have to be told you have overcome so much, made your apologies blah blah blah. You help loads of people ? Who exactly do you help ? Did you help the woman who came to you and poured her heart out, upset that she couldn't get her kids anything for Christmas, to tell her you would do a live and give her half the gifts, to then block her and keep all the gifts, yeah because that helped that poor lady and her two little kids didn't it Shan. Stop blowing smoke up your own arse and step into the real world. Your fucked in the head, seriously

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I have finally caught up with the thread and wow she has absolutely lost all sense of reality. Her content/lives over the last few days have been quiet concerning, she is 100% mentally ill whether she wants to believe that or not, she is! She seems to be past the point of any form of help!

my heart goes out to R&G i hope they have the best christmas possible as they truly deserve it after everything they have been put through.

Its more than obvious that she doesn’t want her children back in her care and she is trying her best to sabotage this from happening. People would have respected her more if she just admitted that she doesn’t want them back and agreed that they would be better cared for by someone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think not wanting the kids back is what is behind this "everything I do is for a reason"

Did anyone see her story tonight .. the stitch with a woman rambling about "the divine" & shann agreeing with every word? I'm now sat waiting for her to be "born again"

• Wow
ummm why have she changed her name?! Porter now instead 🤦‍♀️ Is she thinking she can hide from her surname as it’s all over the fyp. Bit late for that now Shan.

• Haha
Only subs can comment now....

Shes litreally getting dressed shoes on at 3am....what she getting dressed up for her dealer????

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think not wanting the kids back is what is behind this "everything I do is for a reason"

Did anyone see her story tonight .. the stitch with a woman rambling about "the divine" & shann agreeing with every word? I'm now sat waiting for her to be "born again"
I agree and this sounds harsh but I think it’s so she can say she lost them to mental health and get the sympathy rolling in and people been up her arse and add another piece to her I’ve been through so much… I geniually believe she’s trying to hard to make it look like a breakdown!
If that makes sense.

Reactions: 9
3.38am, Getting ready early 😂😂 And feeding the dogs, who feeds animals in the middle of the night 🤔
If she wants to ensure the children are never returned she's going right way about it....but OK thinking that is what her game is!
Off to work I.go shortly, hope you and Gazzer keeper.updated, until my return!
Ps ask him to.have a word with Luna to tell Ms Potter....she.may need a rest later she.is "working far too hard"!!!
Night shifts as well....too much for anyone, 😳😳

I agree and this sounds harsh but I think it’s so she can say she lost them to mental health and get the sympathy rolling in and people been up her arse and add another piece to her I’ve been through so much… I geniually believe she’s trying to hard to make it look like a breakdown!
If that makes sense.
Sad...but I agree
She was doing stupid tit like this last year at this time...either way....those children.need keeping away from this fucked up behaviour!

need leepinh

3.38am, Getting ready early 😂😂 And feeding the dogs, who feeds animals in the middle of the night 🤔
Are you saying you don't feed Gaz at 330 am?
Come on hairy....that's not right!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahah as if that silly bleep has turned off comments🤣 truth hurts does it you abusive piece of tit, Incase you read here Shan your kids deserve a better mum than you!!!

Reactions: 7
Not even 8 in the morning she's live 🤣🤣

Someone asked why have you changed your name. Her reply I needed to break free so I change my name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I definitely think this isn’t mental health at this point, obviously there could be an aspect of it there but I do genuinely think she started having her kids again, had a shock to the system that she couldn’t do what she wanted once they’re back and she would have the added stress of them and is now not wanting them back
This has been just like last year but seems more controlled in a way like it’s being acted out

Also, she’s definitely been cancelled on Tik tok now I think 😅 time to find another job Shan 🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.