Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Alternative version for you to sing Shan...

It's Woosah time, there's no need to be a Mum,
At Woosah time, we sniff the snow and we act like total scum.
And in our world of lonely we can call everyone a narc
Throw your hand cream to a minority neighbour at Woosah tiiiiiime
But get an apology, gaslight the other ones
At Woosah time it's hard, but when you're total scuuuuum
There's a world outside your window
Unless you're Luna and Lennie
Where the only water flowing
Is the Monster Energy
And the Woosah bells that ring
There are the clanging chimes of social at the door
Well tonight thank Matilda it's not the kids so I can beg for uuuuuuuuuuu (inverses).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Well shit, where the hell do we start this time...

- Shan continues to give us plenty to talk about.

- She has not seen the children (that we know of anyway) since the shitshow that was last week.

- After quitting uni because of her "narcissistic" tutor, Shan decided to be festive and buy her a mug, but she would only get it if she had been good this week. I'm sure the tutor has been waiting in anticipation for her gift from the overqualified ex-student.

- During that little gift haul, she had bought her Grandma a cheapo hand cream gift. This didn't end up at Grandma's house. This ended up as an "apology gift" for her next door neighbour who she had admitted to being racist to... Cue uproar from everyone on Tik Tok including the likes of Adam Oakley. That same night, she expected an apology from the neighbour she racially abused. Yes, she expected an apology. The neighbour was seen in the comments of other lives on Tik Tok and confirmed that Shan was listening to certain lives at the time. There was then a confrontation between them in the street. Shan then did some more pity posts where she was crying. Forever the victim.

- It's been alleged that Shan had the social worker at her door during the week, and the social worker had to leave because Shan was being too aggressive.

- It was also confirmed today that Shan will not be having her children for Christmas as planned. She blames the trolls. Definitely has nothing whatsoever to do with her emotionally abusing them on live stream.

- She's most definitely smoking more weed again and her eyes were popping so much, I'm sure more substances are around.

- She shaved her hair a bit more and dyed it. If you want to piss yourself laughing, go back to the previous thread and read from that particular evening. I nearly died, swear to god.

- The dogs continue to shit everywhere because she can't be arsed to look after them properly.

- She continues to show off her skiing skills in every live and is turning more and more into n0ncey Paul (snapshot eye) as the days go on.

- She returned her mother's ashes to her Grandma this week. Sickening.

I'm trying to think of anything I've missed. If there is, please add it because there's been so much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just catching up. Hope everyone has had a great day... Except for you Shan, you ungrateful bitch.

The audacity of her to post a video that is just eye roll after eye roll whilst her Grandma, who's been there for her and supported her and her children through everything, slaves away making Christmas dinner and buys her presents (I hope you replaced the hand cream you were giving her but instead used as a "sorry for being a racist twat" gift).

You deserve to be alone Shan. You deserve to be unhappy. Your attitude and actions mean you deserve it. I hope your children had the best Christmas without you ruining it for them and I hope your Grandma managed to enjoy the rest of her day once your glittering, druggy, narcassistic arse left.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Turned the comments off on the video, obviously couldn't handle the shit she got for being disrectful to her grandma. There's loads of people who would do anything for another day with their grandparents and then you have this narcissistic bitch moaning that her grandma didn't want Lenny to shit and piss in her house. I bloody wouldn't want someone else's dog to do it in my house either. Shan stop saying he does it because he's a puppy, he's doing it because you can't be arsed to train him properly lazy bitch

Reactions: 17

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
I opened the door earlier to let my dog out and I shit you not Rocking around the Christmas tree was playing really loud in someone's car and i got ptsd from shan_potteritsokayofficial 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah because losing your kids to the system is small
i think like most mums if i lost my kids any time, nevermind not having/seeing them on christmas day it would absolutley kill me. if social wanted me to leave social media i would because i would jump through hoops to get my kids back!! i wouldnt be able to get out of bed. id be a wreck. Christmas is for them, they are my everything. ive been through a hell of a lot (not a pity post) i lost my husband when i was 26, i had to bring up 2 young kids aged 3 & 1 at the time up on my own, with very limited support. it was Damm hard. im 29 now nearly 30. My kids are 4 & 8, i have a brilliant partner who adores me & my kids & ive overcome that, i had a crap upbringing - granted not as bad as some, but a narsassistic mum who used to blackmail me, ive vowed to NEVER to treat my kids how i was treat, because they are my everything & id give up the world for them. They bought me through some of the worst times in my life. Without them i wouldnt be here today. So Shan we all have trauma & have lost someone close, but i still have full custody of my kids who are now tucked up in bed excited to see what Santa will be bringing them, because thats what a mother is all about. Sorry for the rant people but she really annoys me its all pity me, everyone has trauma!

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Hey you lovely lot....hope you all had a lovely Xmas 🥰🥰
I see the shit show still continues, firstly the video at her Grannys, what a hateful girl she actually is and then the whole video when people called her out on it......No wonder she is alone, me, me, me, me....what a nasty cow!!!!
And she has smashed Xmas for R&G without any help....eh really? You weren't even with them on Xmas Day through YOUR own behaviour, yes you can buy them presents, children also want LOVE and to be treated properly, which actually COSTS NOTHING!!

If you read here Shann, can I ask....what do you actually want?? A medal to say you have had a hard life?? People have been through much worse than you and don't get on the way you do.....my advice from a "tattle troll" get off your pulpit and stop preaching at people and ACTUALLY DO THE WORK, try being kind, to your Grandma for example, and sort yourself out and create a good loving home for your children, if you can get past yourself and your delusions of grander that is!!
Oh and finally (sorry its long, it's been a few days 🤣🤣) i wouldn't want you bringing your dog to my home to poo everywhere, you are at home all day every day so there is absolutely no reason why your pup shouldnt be trained properly by now!!

As you were ladies!! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16

IR0201

VIP Member
I decided to take a shot every time Shan told someone they were gaslighting her in the comments. I am now dead. I am communicating via my dog

• Haha
Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Oh dear Shan. I'd hardly say you "smashed" Christmas. You bought them a few gifts (the main ones didn't work when you saw them and will last them all of 5 minutes due to their age appropriateness) out of a mixture of money - some from the state (there's no doubt you're on benefits of some sort) and some from the mugs that gift you on lives. You saw them for 2 hours 2 days before Christmas. You've caused them severe distress and upset all year. You've done nothing for them this Christmas. Nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

IR0201

VIP Member
On the 12 days of Christmas Shannon gave to us

12 tiktoks of the same dance

11 it’s okayyys

10 woosas

9 dog shits on the floor

8 cheese string triggers

7 comments telling people they’re gaslighting her

6 cans of monster

5 joints smoked

4 thousand hours of Christmas songs

3 awful wigs

2 children abused

And a hand cream to make up for a hate crimeeee

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Shall we do a tattle night out at the same place as the Shan fam night out? 😏

Maybe some of us already sub so would already be in this new WhatsApp group she’s setting up… maybe none of us do. Who knows…

• Haha

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Oh dear, no wonder people believe shes going into a break down, when shes walking around looking like Velma from Scooby Doo 😬
Hope everyone is prepared and ready for tonights show😅 I'm more than ready, cancelled going to my work Christmas meal for this 🙄🙄

• Haha