Shan_adam #10 Last Christmas I Gave My Kids Away, But The Very Next Day I Said That's Okayyyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread and brilliant title 🤣🤣

patiently waiting for the recap 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know how to respond to her latest tiktok post (not the story) apart from… Shan you’re a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Comme to are off on everything 🤣🤣 silly silly little girl. Karma is coming for her..

Absolutely love the title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for the new thread and the title!! 🥰
Well Shann has reached 1 million after all....1million have watched her admitting to be a racist, whats worrying is 38.5k have liked the video??
Oh comments are off, surely she can see what is actually happening and how deluded she actually has become!

Reactions: 7
She won't hesitate to call the police.
Yes I'm sure you will, but I believe they'll be interested in all your illegal activities Shan rather than what we've got to say

The eyes of a drug addicted, narcissistic, abusive psychopath
I’m sure they’ll be very interested in the hate crimes and abuse she commits. Bring it on Matilda 💅

Reactions: 10

Yes I'm sure you will, but I believe they'll be interested in all your illegal activities Shan rather than what we've got to say

The eyes of a drug addicted, narcissstic, abusive psychopath

The eyes of a drug addicted, narcissistic, abusive psychopath
Please charge your phone 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Call away Shann.....we can tell them about you drinking and driving, live while driving WITH your children in the care...to name a few!!!

Reactions: 7
Well tit, where the hell do we start this time...

- Shan continues to give us plenty to talk about.

- She has not seen the children (that we know of anyway) since the shitshow that was last week.

- After quitting uni because of her "narcissistic" tutor, Shan decided to be festive and buy her a mug, but she would only get it if she had been good this week. I'm sure the tutor has been waiting in anticipation for her gift from the overqualified ex-student.

- During that little gift haul, she had bought her Grandma a cheapo hand cream gift. This didn't end up at Grandma's house. This ended up as an "apology gift" for her next door neighbour who she had admitted to being racist to... Cue uproar from everyone on Tik Tok including the likes of Adam Oakley. That same night, she expected an apology from the neighbour she racially abused. Yes, she expected an apology. The neighbour was seen in the comments of other lives on Tik Tok and confirmed that Shan was listening to certain lives at the time. There was then a confrontation between them in the street. Shan then did some more pity posts where she was crying. Forever the victim.

- It's been alleged that Shan had the social worker at her door during the week, and the social worker had to leave because Shan was being too aggressive.

- It was also confirmed today that Shan will not be having her children for Christmas as planned. She blames the trolls. Definitely has nothing whatsoever to do with her emotionally abusing them on live stream.

- She's most definitely smoking more weed again and her eyes were popping so much, I'm sure more substances are around.

- She shaved her hair a bit more and dyed it. If you want to piss yourself laughing, go back to the previous thread and read from that particular evening. I nearly died, swear to god.

- The dogs continue to tit everywhere because she can't be arsed to look after them properly.

- She continues to show off her skiing skills in every live and is turning more and more into n0ncey Paul (snapshot eye) as the days go on.

- She returned her mother's ashes to her Grandma this week. Sickening.

I'm trying to think of anything I've missed. If there is, please add it because there's been so much 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.