Shan_adam #10 Last Christmas I Gave My Kids Away, But The Very Next Day I Said That's Okayyyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl literally open her eyes, do a video and spend her days on live??? She really needs to get herself a life!!

Reactions: 8
Here we go with the bleeping Disney music, her silent singing, and stupid random arm movements

Reactions: 5
My child has been with her dad for one night coming back today and I miss her so much already how does she do it

• Sad
What the actual fuckery is this wig malarkey! And why has she suddenly starting laughing after every thing she says.....Well not laughing, just makes a random noise....
Cannabis eyes this morning so she must have had a morning spliff.

Has she not seen her kids in a week??
Seen them for that 2 hours but other than that, hasn't seen them for weeks now.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ll create a new thread soon. Should we keep the name as Shan_adam for continuity or change it to Shann_McCarney? I’ve just realised I’ve been spelling her name wrong this entire time 🀣🀣🀣. I’m such a twit πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
I’ll create a new thread soon. Should we keep the name as Shan_adam for continuity or change it to Shann_McCarney? I’ve just realised I’ve been spelling her name wrong this entire time 🀣🀣🀣. I’m such a twit πŸ™ˆ
I think sham_adam, alot of people know who she is from being with Adam, but then I guess alot of newbies will know her as shann Potter πŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 2
The one that’s easiest for others to find 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ll do Shann_adam then (with the correct spelling πŸ™ˆ) as Shann potter is in the thread title anyway. See you on the new thread witches πŸ₯°

Maybe get shut of Adam's name now? Not really fair on him?
What about shann fam ?
She'll not stick with Potter name long??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.