Shamima Begum #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t seem to dislike her husband in that vid she said it’s one of the pluses of going to Syria, she’s a compulsive liar imo .
I thought it was Antony Loyd found her and contacted her family to let them know of her request to come home? Was there previous correspondence with her family?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In a literal war zone too… like come on
Exactly, do people really think that considering the already limited resources they have, that the authorities are going to launch a full scale investigation into the death of every malnourished baby which occurs?

Reactions: 4
It’s not like it’s a holiday camp these women literally radicalise their own children to grow up and martyr themselves, not normal by any stretch.

It’s not like it’s a holiday camp these women literally radicalise their own children to grow up and martyr themselves, not normal by any stretch.
It's an indoctrination camp and it makes zero sense to leave anyone there if your goal is to prevent terrorism.
---
I thought it was Antony Loyd found her and contacted her family to let them know of her request to come home? Was there previous correspondence with her family?
You could be right. That doesn't mean she didn't want to return until she spoke to him though. Her motive was to save her child's life.

Reactions: 3
It's an indoctrination camp and it makes zero sense to leave anyone there if your goal is to prevent terrorism.
---

You could be right. That doesn't mean she didn't want to return until she spoke to him though. Her motive was to save her child's life.
I think she’s only looking out for no 1 .I don’t believe she’d even want to come back if her husband was still around , they were on the run they could’ve surrendered if that was the case, she even admitted she had no regrets until they were captured.

• Heart
That doesn't mean she didn't want to return until she spoke to him though
In the podcast the journalists goes over asking the reception people for British women. They had none in the camp. They kept asking until they agreed to check out the new arrivals area meaning that she hadn't yet been 'processed' into the actual camp

He contacted her sister, as Shamima had asked him to, before the story broke. He said he wasn't sure whether it was the right thing to do given that he risked losing exclusivity over the story because the sister could have gone to another news outlet to report this

I don’t believe she’d even want to come back if her husband was still around , they were on the run they could’ve surrendered if that was the case, she even admitted she had no regrets until they were captured.
It sounds like they both made the decision to flee ISIS territory and risk being captured by Kurds. ISIS had been telling people that prisoners were being tortured and raped

Reactions: 1
But why? What reason would she have to do that? She openly said herself that she was hoping they’d let her back for the sake of her child.
Idk, I just think she says whatever will get her what she wants at any particular time.

Reactions: 4
In the podcast the journalists goes over asking the reception people for British women. They had none in the camp. They kept asking until they agreed to check out the new arrivals area meaning that she hadn't yet been 'processed' into the actual camp

He contacted her sister, as Shamima had asked him to, before the story broke. He said he wasn't sure whether it was the right thing to do given that he risked losing exclusivity over the story because the sister could have gone to another news outlet to report this

It sounds like they both made the decision to flee ISIS territory and risk being captured by Kurds. ISIS had been telling people that prisoners were being tortured and raped
I thought ISIS were defeated and they both ran until they could run no more and had no choice but to surrender ? they were captured on the outskirts of the territory where she was taken to the camp.

I thought ISIS were defeated and they both ran until they could run no more and had no choice but to surrender ? they were captured on the outskirts of the territory where she was taken to the camp.
How is that different to what PP said?

Well from my perspective if IS hadn’t of fallen she would’ve still been part of it along with her husband.

ISIS was falling at the time. They could have stayed with ISIS but chose not to. A big part of the reason appears to be that their children had died and that she was pregnant at the time. She also said in the podcast that she would rather have risked being tortured than remained in those conditions

ISIS still does ISIS things and we don’t hear much about it because it’s not as big of a threat

ISIS was falling at the time. They could have stayed with ISIS but chose not to. A big part of the reason appears to be that their children had died and that she was pregnant at the time. She also said in the podcast that she would rather have risked being tortured than remained in those conditions

ISIS still does ISIS things and we don’t hear much about it because it’s not as big of a threat
Until they replenish their army 😉

No pics from when she was carrying her daughter in her arms.
She said the doctors couldn’t give her a cause of death, surely a medical professional could diagnose malnutrition if the child was skin and bone.
Can you link to an interview where she said this? Not trying to be argumentative, genuinely haven't heard this before.

Can you link to an interview where she said this? Not trying to be argumentative, genuinely haven't heard this before.

---

Last edited:
Absolutely she should not be allowed to enter the UK. The terrorist group she joined targets western countries like ours.

At 15 years of age, you are naive to an extent, impressionable and easily manipulated. BUT you know right from wrong and you know killing people is wrong. John Venables was younger than her when he killed Jamie Boulger. He faced the consequences and so should she.

Reactions: 6