Shamima Begum #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, what is your point? You think there should have been a post mortem or what?
I don’t know why you’re always on the defensive, what if she did kill them ? would you still class her as a victim?
Should we class all terrorists as victims? they were all children once, probably carrying on from the father before them.

Reactions: 3
So these children were born in a war zone with little access to sanitation or healthcare, they were starving and malnourished and people really think it’s sus that they died? 🙄

Reactions: 19
I don’t know why you’re always on the defensive, what if she did kill them ? would you still class her as a victim?
Should we class all terrorists as victims? they were all children once, probably carrying on from the father before them.
I'm not defensive at all, I'm just trying to work out what your point is. This is a discussion board but I don't feel like I can engage in the discussion when I don't understand what you're saying.

I have never labelled her as a victim. Perhaps you have me confused with somebody else. If you look back at the previous thread you will see my view is simply that she is a British problem.

Reactions: 3
So these children were born in a war zone with little access to sanitation or healthcare, they were starving and malnourished and people really think it’s sus that they died? 🙄
You better ask the media that, it’s one of the questions they want answered, did all the other women’s children die too?

Right, or the implication that they never even existed or weren't her children? As if she would have had access to contraception or the autonomy to say no to sex with her husband who openly says in interviews that a good wife does what her husband says.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, or the implication that they never even existed or weren't her children? As if she would have had access to contraception or the autonomy to say no to sex with her husband who openly says in interviews that a good wife does what her husband says.
Literally 💀. What would she gain from offing her kids anyway? If anything having a child could have actually helped her appeal for her British citizenship.

Reactions: 7
The experience affected her so much that the reason she wanted to go back to Britain was because of the baby she was carrying at the time. She knew that she and the child would have access to healthcare

Even the journalists who found her - and at that point she was still classed as a new arrival - noted that she was clearly parroting radicalised points when she said that someone was beheaded because he would be a potential danger to Muslim women, but that she seemed to be having a bit of a struggle in supporting and rejecting ISIS ideology at the time

It struck me as very important that she’s very unfortunate that the stuff she said when she was still in that very radicalised state of mind is a lot of the stuff she was judged on and will forever be continued to be judged on. Would our perception of her be different if we heard from her after she had the time to process her experience with ISIS and consider whether those beliefs were something she genuinely believed in?
---
Also this little conspiracy is giving Meghan Markle and her fake children 😂

Reactions: 4
Given that she's a terrorist I don't think it's unusual to be suspicious as to how all 3? Children died......... Or if they existed.
Not saying I sit and think about it but it is possible she killed them for whatever reason.

Reactions: 1
She changes her story constantly , apparently she’s now saying she was suicidal over her losing her children…
07D00884-7E8E-4067-B1B0-CE7E2686217E.jpeg

---
Given that she's a terrorist I don't think it's unusual to be suspicious as to how all 3? Children died......... Or if they existed.
Not saying I sit and think about it but it is possible she killed them for whatever reason.
As she’s supposedly been terrorising women and sowing people into suicide vests she doesn’t come across as very empathetic , a footlong sub seems to be her main focus of returning to the UK 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
But why? What reason would she have to do that? She openly said herself that she was hoping they’d let her back for the sake of her child.

Reactions: 2
She only wanted back after the journalist found her, maybe she was planning on moving up the ISIS ranks once her husband wasn’t around to hold her back.

Her husband also seems to agree that the children did exist and that they ate very badly due to the situation they were in
---
She only wanted back after the journalist found her, maybe she was planning on moving up the ISIS ranks once her husband wasn’t around to hold her back.
They left ISIS territory willingly and it sounds like she was found very soon after she arrived at the camp. There’s a good chance she would have asked to go back no matter what or her family would have done it as she passed her sisters number to the journalist to let them know she was alive

She said recently it may have been a lung disease they died from but the doctors couldn’t find anything wrong.

Its honestly not uncommon in the UK for doctors to be unable to determine the cause of death of babies. It is not at all unbelievable to me that the doctors in Syria couldn't find a cause.

Reactions: 4
She said it’s difficult if you have a child you can’t get around and money is tight

Its honestly not uncommon in the UK for doctors to be unable to determine the cause of death of babies. It is not at all unbelievable to me that the doctors in Syria couldn't find a cause.
In a literal war zone too… like come on

This who line of thinking is a step away from claiming that the camp housing these people is involved with children sacrifices or something given that there are periods of time where many children died

I didn’t say I knew it? How could I 😂 how do you know she wasn’t?
You didn't say you believe she only wanted to come back when the journalist found her, it was stated like a fact so I was curious about the source.

My understanding is she wanted to come home to give birth and had already reached out to her family before meeting with the Times journalist. She (stupidly) thought the interview would help her plight.

It's interesting to me that Anthony Loyd seems to feel awful about how its panned out. I think he thought she'd get sympathy.