Sex Education (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a better Trailer and now I’m excited to watch it!

this is a much better trailer!

i have to say (like a lot people i think) i liked otis and ruby together so much that i’m not sure how invested i’m going to be in otis and maeve now!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
this is a much better trailer!

i have to say (like a lot people i think) i liked otis and ruby together so much that i’m not sure how invested i’m going to be in otis and maeve now!
I completely lost interest in Otis and Maeve last season.
Bored of the will they won't they constantly

Reactions: 4
I completely lost interest in Otis and Maeve last season.
Bored of the will they won't they constantly
same. it didn’t help their cause that otis and ruby worked so well (and had such great chemistry) too. otis and maeve are just badly suited.

Reactions: 5
same. it didn’t help their cause that otis and ruby worked so well (and had such great chemistry) too. otis and maeve are just badly suited.
Otis and Ruby should be the real endgame. Their chemistry was unexpectedly amazing. And how they actually both grew so much in the relationship, the depth we saw of their characters, especially Ruby with her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Otis and Ruby should be the real endgame. Their chemistry was unexpectedly amazing. And how they actually both grew so much in the relationship, the depth we saw of their characters, especially Ruby with her family.
they should! i loved them together 🥲

i do think this show is going to end with otis having some kind of epiphany about maeve though: i think he’s in love with the idea of her rather than who she actually is. likewise, i think she sees him as dependable and simple, even though he would likely bore her. they should both be with other people!

Reactions: 5
they should! i loved them together 🥲

i do think this show is going to end with otis having some kind of epiphany about maeve though: i think he’s in love with the idea of her rather than who she actually is. likewise, i think she sees him as dependable and simple, even though he would likely bore her. they should both be with other people!
She definitely wants someone "more", and he just wants someone to love it feels like.

The idea of Maeve is someone fiery and quite incredible, but actually, Maeve comes across as hard work. (and I don't want to seem like a guy going off on any strong woman just being difficult misogynistic, because that's now how I mean it) I just mean hard work in that Maeve wants a totally different life to Otis. They are too incompatible. He's just the awkward nerd who knows about sex.

Although based on what I've seen going on twitter, I wouldn't mind being the recipient of his nudes. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd actually like him go end single, in fact most of them too. They're all so young, it seems old fashioned (and unrealistic) to pair them all off. Plus be nice to see you can be single and happy lol

Reactions: 8
We have loved it but the new season ah I’m just not. A lot of good funny bits but it’s something anyone else think the same?

Reactions: 1
We have loved it but the new season ah I’m just not. A lot of good funny bits but it’s something anyone else think the same?
It seems to take a turn from episode 5. I’m still enjoying it but I think the problem comes with each episode having a different writer.

I mostly enjoy the scenes with Maeve, Otis, Eric, Adam, Ruby, Amiee and Jean (basically all the original as from series 1!).

Reactions: 3
Edited to add: I see what you mean now! It went downhill big time after episode 4.

There isn’t much promotion from any of the actors..I feel like they were as invested in this series.

Reactions: 2
It seems to take a turn from episode 5. I’m still enjoying it but I think the problem comes with each episode having a different writer.

I mostly enjoy the scenes with Maeve, Otis, Eric, Adam, Ruby, Amiee and Jean (basically all the original as from series 1!).
Yeah the different writers don’t help it seems to jump about a lot. And just not finding it has as much comedy as previous?

Reactions: 1