Sex And The City & And Just Like That #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M

Miranda was never a natural redhead "I guess anyone can be Irish with the right colourist"
I didn't take this to mean she's not a ginge but that anybody could look Irish. Otherwise why would they have made Brady a redhead?

Reactions: 5
I didn't take this to mean she's not a ginge but that anybody could look Irish. Otherwise why would they have made Brady a redhead?
I remember in the episode where Miranda's mother died and we briefly saw her sister, they definitely had the same sort of colouring (although her sister wasn't quite as red as Miranda), so maybe she dyed her hair to make it a brighter red than it was naturally, as lots of people do?

Miranda would probably have been a snob about having Irish heritage (if she does). She was very dismissive of Steve's background and mother and I definitely got more of the Irish/Catholic vibe from them. She was always just as much of a snob as Carrie or Charlotte, just in a different way.

Reactions: 6
I remember in the episode where Miranda's mother died and we briefly saw her sister, they definitely had the same sort of colouring (although her sister wasn't quite as red as Miranda), so maybe she dyed her hair to make it a brighter red than it was naturally, as lots of people do?

Miranda would probably have been a snob about having Irish heritage (if she does). She was very dismissive of Steve's background and mother and I definitely got more of the Irish/Catholic vibe from them. She was always just as much of a snob as Carrie or Charlotte, just in a different way.
Yeah, this makes sense! She seemed to have naturally red brows and lashes and I just don't believe Miranda would have been arsed to do all that dyeing.

And yeah, she definitely was (and still is if you count her dismissal of Carries's belief in the afterlife) a snob when it comes to heritage and beliefs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

You do know it's a TV show, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cynthia Nixon is naturally blonde but I think Miranda as a character was supposed to be a natural redhead.

Reactions: 11
Cynthia Nixon is naturally blonde but I think Miranda as a character was supposed to be a natural redhead.
Yes, CN has naturally blonde hair.

the character of Miranda was a natural redhead but presumably dyed her hair a more vibrant red. However the character was NOT of Irish heritage.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m the only person in the world who wasn’t that keen on Aiden.
I hated the episode where she’s screaming “you have to forgive me Aidan” about seventeen times. No he doesn’t have to forgive you. Very annoying couple. Only worse couple was Carrie and Burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hated the episode where she’s screaming “you have to forgive me Aidan” about seventeen times. No he doesn’t have to forgive you. Very annoying couple. Only worse couple was Carrie and Burger.
That scene was so awkward I almost burst out laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Loving Jackie in episode 10, so funny. What do we think happened to Anthony going from being a wedding planner to the bread company?

Reactions: 4
I hated Burger. Worst character.

Reactions: 19
Loving Jackie in episode 10, so funny. What do we think happened to Anthony going from being a wedding planner to the bread company?
Covid crushed the wedding industry whilst food delivery services boomed and he found a niche.
Side note - The actor who plays Jackie is real life comedian Bobby Lee, who actually has a successful podcast of his own (which you can find on youtube) named "TigerBelly".

Reactions: 7
You do know it's a TV show, right?
Well if you're going to take that stance we might as well all leave the thread. Of course people know it's just a show, we enjoy critiquing every element of it. once we're done we all get on with out lives. I promise I don't sit here sticking pins in an effigy of Cynthia Fakeranda Nixon........

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.