Sex And The City & And Just Like That #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, what happened to show don’t tell? Even then Miranda said it had been three weeks (?) since they started shagging. Not enough time to fall in love and decide to leave your husband of 20 years and fly to Cleveland on the strength of it.

Also what was that ‘look’ that Carrie was spotting when she was walking round the block having a cigarette? She looked like she was off to an Eastenders themed fancy dress party dressed as Dot Cotton.
Haha, I thought that. There's Carrie desperately trying not to be "old" but she dresses like that for a cheeky fag?

I think her style has been more miss than hit this season. The only consistently well dressed character is Seema - she is gorgeous and always looks so good!

Reactions: 26
The Big scenes will never come to light. Looks like it.

Also, how humiliating must it be for the other actresses to bare it all but SJP decides not to have any nudity at all.

More ID here on all the clothes featured in the latest episode:

Kim Cattrall quietly shades Sex and the City reboot And Just Like That by liking a scathing tweet that branded the show 'TRASHY' and praised her for not taking part

Reactions: 9
The Big scenes will never come to light. Looks like it.

Also, how humiliating must it be for the other actresses to bare it all but SJP decides not to have any nudity at all.

More ID here on all the clothes featured in the latest episode:

Kim Cattrall quietly shades Sex and the City reboot And Just Like That by liking a scathing tweet that branded the show 'TRASHY' and praised her for not taking part

I thought SJP always had a no nudity clause, even on the original series

I thought SJP always had a no nudity clause, even on the original series
I didn’t read the article 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen more cock tonight than I’ve seen since I had my youngest 🤣

Miranda needs to get run over by Steve and Che just disappear from the story line

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So, had to rewatch the whole thing as missed Harry's willy. Husband was there, asked what the story with Che is and after an hour I finished bitching

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like I’ve got so much from the thread I don’t even need to watch now! 🤣
I honestly cannot cope with why they’ve done to Miranda and why is she the main character?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I also really understand where Steve came from with saying it’s life

god I cried though at it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I also really understand where Steve came from with saying it’s life

god I cried though at it
I think Cynthia was hoping Miranda would resonate, but it's Steve who resonates here. #justiceforSteve #justletStevebehappy

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha, I thought that. There's Carrie desperately trying not to be "old" but she dresses like that for a cheeky fag?

I think her style has been more miss than hit this season. The only consistently well dressed character is Seema - she is gorgeous and always looks so good!
Seema is gorgeous and dressed beautifully. Her outfits seem really luxury, quality timeless pieces that reflect that she is a successful accomplished woman. The others look like a Primark jumble sale, they just don't reflect supposedly successful women of a certain age.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seema is gorgeous and dressed beautifully. Her outfits seem really luxury, quality timeless pieces that reflect that she is a successful accomplished woman. The others look like a Primark jumble sale, they just don't reflect supposedly successful women of a certain age.
The Instagram account ‘justlikethatcloset’ put Seema’s brown silk outfit from episode 4 on, and itemised everything she wore, I added it up, was like $53K!! For one outfit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I know right! I’m obsessed that that account. There is hardly any item any of the characters wear that’s less than a grand

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Haven’t seen the latest episodes but just watching the hip replacement episode… and it’s every bit of awful as I imagined.
Can I just say Harry is a sweetheart and I love him so much!! He is one of the whole decent characters in this whole farce. In the previous series Carrie really irritated me but I actually like her now!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
OK, Miranda has gone from a character I quite liked to one I absolutely hate. Poor Steve 😔

Also, its painfully obvious things have been missed out... The way it just cut to the end scene made no sense and in all honesty was sloppy!

Reactions: 22
Can you believe these women are rumoured to be earning 1 MILLION EACH PER EPISODE for this trash

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It’s been 3%weeks and che says she’s in love with Miranda?! Wtaf. Also Carrie being shocked about being called ma’am at 50something? Surely this has happened before? I am in my 30s and called madam in shops etc by people younger than me. And why is Lily’s phone not locked?!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.