Sex And The City & And Just Like That #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so when Carrie goes into the corner store and the nice old guy calls her Caroline… is that a lost in translation moment and he thinks her name is Caroline? Or is Carrie short for Caroline? Could possible be I’m a sleep deprived Mum too 😫
Apparently so

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So Miranda is having a couple of drinks a day. Yawn. I like my drinking problems Peter Barlow style…..

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Don’t know if anyone watches the YouTube channel real housewives recaps, but it is currently focusing on ajlt, hilarious interview with Cynthia on the view. She seems like a really full of herself person

Reactions: 8
the way she made out as if her characters has avances so much compared to tje rest when actually it is the total opposite

I see Cynthia has posted on Instagram about the kitchen scene episode, and bigging up the writer, and that she’s thrilled by peoples reaction….. what reactions is she reading. The internet thinks it was horse tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see Cynthia has posted on Instagram about the kitchen scene episode, and bigging up the writer, and that she’s thrilled by peoples reaction….. what reactions is she reading. The internet thinks it was horse tit
Her fans seem to think she put in an incredible performance for that episode and that her unhappiness could have been predicted after covid

Her acting was good when she was telling Carrie how unhappy she is, I felt for her even though I was annoyed with her behaviour.

Reactions: 26
Her acting was good when she was telling Carrie how unhappy she is, I felt for her even though I was annoyed with her behaviour.
Same - I understand how you can get to that point and feel like it's a realistic portrayal of women who have been married for years and got stuck in a rut. Most wouldn't act on it, but I get how people could feel like that and how it may feel like they have been unhappy forever when they have been in that rut for a while.

I like the storyline, and how close it is to reality, it's just a shame that it involves Che for me!

Reactions: 14
Same - I understand how you can get to that point and feel like it's a realistic portrayal of women who have been married for years and got stuck in a rut. Most wouldn't act on it, but I get how people could feel like that and how it may feel like they have been unhappy forever when they have been in that rut for a while.

I like the storyline, and how close it is to reality, it's just a shame that it involves Che for me!
Maybe her and Steve won’t break up? Maybe they’ll work it out and hopefully it was just because she was stuck in a rut. It does happen tbh and it is realistic. I guess we can say they’re even? Lol

Reactions: 5
Maybe her and Steve won’t break up? Maybe they’ll work it out and hopefully it was just because she was stuck in a rut. It does happen tbh and it is realistic. I guess we can say they’re even? Lol
I hope they work it out. I hope this is the start of people realising she's unhappy, putting things in place to fix them and them becoming strong. That would be the reality for me anyway, most people wouldn't just throw away their marriage on a tryst in the kitchen.

Reactions: 6
I hope they work it out. I hope this is the start of people realising she's unhappy, putting things in place to fix them and them becoming strong. That would be the reality for me anyway, most people wouldn't just throw away their marriage on a tryst in the kitchen.
I hope they either work it out or she becomes a single mother, boss witch. I think Che will turn weird on her. Che is such a creep tbh. I feel like I can never watch the bridge scene again as it’s tainted from this season lol

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I find Che creepy. I was assaulted by a butch lesbian in my sleep when I was 16 and she reminds me of her. Everyone around her was falling over themselves to be “with it” and mates with a queer and she lapped it up. She spent all evening telling me I was so far in the closet I didn’t know it myself (no I’m straight and happily so).

The way people behave around Che takes me right back. Obv not Che’s fault.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
There was that scene before Bigs funeral where Steve was upset about him dying when they hugged and said how grateful they were to have each other.
She’s rewriting history to justify her fling, sadly it’s very common when people cheat.

Reactions: 30
I find Che creepy. I was assaulted by a butch lesbian in my sleep when I was 16 and she reminds me of her. Everyone around her was falling over themselves to be “with it” and mates with a queer and she lapped it up. She spent all evening telling me I was so far in the closet I didn’t know it myself (no I’m straight and happily so).

I’m so sorry this happened to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

so sorry for this. completely agree, if it was a man her behaviour would rightly be shown as predatory

Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry this happened to you.
It’s ok I’m fine. I just have a problem with the person who assaulted me, not all lesbians. Weirdly after all these years I saw her again when she tried to squeeze in front of me at a gig just before lockdown. I physically moved her out of the way and she was about to retaliate when she spied my (huge) husband next to me and skulked away 😂

Che is an exaggerated character and so far they’ve written the rest of the cast to be cool with her. Maybe the story will turn around but it’s a reflection of how things that are not acceptable in real life come under a protected banner so people aren’t pulled up for poor behaviour. If Che was a straight guy they’d be cancelled by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.