Sex And The City & And Just Like That #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's true...I just thought maybe with the amount of swooning miranda does over che she wouldn't want to share them! Shes like a besotted teen
She is like a besotted teen, yet was the most cynical about relationships when she was 20 years younger

Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who hated the Steve & Miranda break up scene?! Neither of them are anything remotely like the original characters from the series and they are very wooden and lacking in any emotion or chemistry together now. It was badly done - she’s telling him she wants out of their marriage and that he’s not enough for her and it’s completely devoid of any emotion on either side - it was shite!

I’m just not getting this show at all; there’s no real storyline - every episode is just a mismatch of random bits of odd scenes/snap shots of threads of storylines that we never hear of again - like the whole Rose/Rock thing? What’s happening with that? Stanford? The new apartment Carrie bought last episode? Natasha? What is Carrie doing day to day?

It’s just….. missing something.

Reactions: 32
Am I the only one who hated the Steve & Miranda break up scene?! Neither of them are anything remotely like the original characters from the series and they are very wooden and lacking in any emotion or chemistry together now. It was badly done - she’s telling him she wants out of their marriage and that he’s not enough for her and it’s completely devoid of any emotion on either side - it was shite!

I’m just not getting this show at all; there’s no real storyline - every episode is just a mismatch of random bits of odd scenes/snap shots of threads of storylines that we never hear of again - like the whole Rose/Rock thing? What’s happening with that? Stanford? The new apartment Carrie bought last episode? Natasha? What is Carrie doing day to day?

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten that the Natasha storyline came to nothing, utter shite, all of it. I'm surprised that the downstairs neighbour was allowed to be white too, I thought that was against the rules of AJLT

Sorry really stupid question but how do you watch today’s episode early? Can’t seem to find it & wait til it airs on the evening.
Sky Atlantic

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I couldn't agree more and you've put it better than I could. I liked some of the lines in their break up scene but it was so poorly done. And why did Steve keep saying he's old, as if he's in his 80's! He's only in his 50's!!!

This episode was full of so much absolute crap. What was the point of the neighbour storyline? What was the point of any of Charlotte's scenes? They've turned her into some crappy side character. Carrie herself just seems so pointless and has no real storyline at all anymore. SATC did have some silly fluffy storylines but at least they were all part of the theme of that episode and always wittily narrated by Carrie. Also her 'and just like that' line at the end of each episode is so jarring and once again, pointless. Nothing flows and nothing has any continuation.

Reactions: 12
Well that was a boring episode. Miranda has made a huge mistake because Che will probably want an open relationship - Miranda won’t be able to handle it. Poor Steve, I hope he finds someone better.
Also, too much dick in that episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel like Carrie's neighbours dick got more airtime and attention than the scene where Miranda is asking for a divorce? WHY is everything with Steve so sloppy and rushed?! They've destroyed his Character! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did we see any dicks in the original SATC? I can’t remember (coz I’m middle aged and y’know). I’m sure we didn’t. I can’t help but wonder if this is the influence of Euphoria where there’s at least one willy in your face per episode.

I mean, it’s good on the one hand, for equality, but on the other, I’m like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did we see any dicks in the original SATC? I can’t remember (coz I’m middle aged and y’know). I’m sure we didn’t. I can’t help but wonder if this is the influence of Euphoria where there’s at least one willy in your face per episode.

did they show Smith's in that play? or was it not shown?
I haven't the latest yet but I cannot wait :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Never full frontal cock & balls no. They showed almost glimces of Richards one time when he took of his towel and jumped into the pool on the roof terrace but it was literally less than a split second on screen. They’ve never shown full dicks! I’m assuming what we saw with this Harry debacle was a prosthetic or dildo?!

Side note - Evan Handler really doesn’t look well, he’s lost too much weight, his face looks so old.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve created a new thread as this was running over:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.