Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just re watched the trailer and I swear Carrie goes “it’s gone, and Natasha’s back!”

Could this be the flat? Was the flat Big and Natasha’s? I remember they were apartment hunting around the wedding, and he left her a pair of shoes in the closet, was that at her checking everything over before that property went away? So it’s feasible they could have ended up in Big and Natasha’s old place, and now Natasha gets it back…?

is this on Youtube or anywhere like that I can watch the first episodes?
It’s on NowTv, they do a free 7 day trial so you could sign up now and cancel after. You’d also get next week’s episode for free tbf.

Reactions: 4
This apartment was after the jilting. It's possible that Big bought it as Carrie still has her flat so would not have had money to put into it.

So basically from the trailer Big is gone and Carrie can go back to behaving the way she did before..!

Reactions: 5
I remember reading somewhere that they didn't want to show much of the ladies family as they wanted the whole show to centre around the 4 of them. But yeah that scene did seem a little odd to say the least 😂
Yeah and similarly they didn’t even specifically tell you what time of year it was per episode- aside from general ideas Of seasons - they never had Christmas episodes or references to Thanksgiving or 4th July etc because they didn’t want to impose strict timelines on the show.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, gone down a right old rabbit hole with that Sara’s Village account. I hadn’t realised I’d had the privilege of witnessing the hottest and sexiest sequence of events ever known to mankind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh dear, gone down a right old rabbit hole with that Sara’s Village account. I hadn’t realised I’d had the privilege of witnessing the hottest and sexiest sequence of events ever known to mankind.

Ugh she's so smug.

Reactions: 11
I don’t care if Steve is old and has a hearing aid, he’s still the most lovable on the show. Miranda is a fool if she ruins what she has.

Reactions: 24
I don’t care if Steve is old and has a hearing aid, he’s still the most lovable on the show. Miranda is a fool if she ruins what she has.
I love the actor who plays Steve: he was always my favourite SATC character and now he's my favourite Chicago Fire character.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know it’s so annoying we’re gonna have to lose everything Miranda and Steve worked through. Eva use essentially Cynthia is a lesbian and this story seems “woke”x

Reactions: 7
I like Che so far. Yeah she might be woke but she handled Miranda's anger really well. She didn't start bawling she was offended like many would have.

Reactions: 4
So do we think there’s going to be something between Miranda and Che?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like Che so far. Yeah she might be woke but she handled Miranda's anger really well. She didn't start bawling she was offended like many would have.
Che isn’t a she! Che is they/them I’m assuming. So maybe this doesn’t make Miranda a lesbian, who knows.

The feedback on SATC accounts’ comments is really anti Che. Imagine Twitter loves Che tho.

Reactions: 2
I mean, he’s already cheated on her so I wouldn’t hold her solely responsible for ruining the relationship.

Reactions: 5
Considering we live in a pretty ageist society I think there is absolutely a need for a show like this that shows life doesn't end at 50. But I'd expected it to be done with more authenticity, are the writers all young or something. Yes the world has changed but most of us don't encounter every aspect of diversity on a daily basis. The modern world can be woven in amongst the other aspects of the characters lives. I think what's suspect ed of Charlotte's daughter being one good example.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.