Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing Gloria will inform Carrie that there is no money for her as he never updated his will. So all will go to Natasha
I must admit my first thought was going to be that he either didn't leave her anything or that he was in financial trouble before he died. Maybe he's left all of his money to the secretary?

Reactions: 4
I was wondering where Natasha was going to come into it! Maybe Carrie will be the woman who literally has to live in her shoes again 😂

Maybe she’ll have to go begging money from Samantha as HER ATM 😏😏 sweet karma

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must admit my first thought was going to be that he either didn't leave her anything or that he was in financial trouble before he died. Maybe he's left all of his money to the secretary?
Yeh I assumed he was just in financial trouble but the will thing makes sense to get Natasha involved. If that happens I bet she goes to Natasha begging for the money back as if she deserves it

Reactions: 6
Secretary seemed dodgy to me, as well as massively annoying

Reactions: 9
Secretary seemed dodgy to me, as well as massively annoying
I love the idea of her having siphoned off money for years so there’s nothing left, and Carrie and Natasha (who may have gotten alimony so is invested?) having to join forces to deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And if he’s been a dick to her financially it gets Carrie on tinder quicker!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love the idea of her having siphoned off money for years so there’s nothing left, and Carrie and Natasha (who may have gotten alimony so is invested?) having to join forces to deal with it.
or in an even blogger plot twist after the divorce he put the secretary in the will as sole heir and never changed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching the original series and its the episode where aidan offers to do up her apartment.
She never deserved aidan.

Also some top tier Samantha quotes in this episode in regards to the man with the funky tasting spunk

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New trailer:

god it looks worse and worse, the scene with charlotte at the end, yet another character who seems ot have had a personality transplant :rolleyes:

But big and Carrie were married after his marriage to Natasha? Would he need to update his will?

My money is on a secret child with Natasha.
I'm not exactly sure how it works but I don't think money just automatically goes to your spouse if you have a will that states otherwise? I am basically just hoping Carrie ends up in financial difficulties :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
But big and Carrie were married after his marriage to Natasha? Would he need to update his will?

My money is on a secret child with Natasha.
Come on you lot it’s time we starting calling her by her actual name: The idiot stick figure with no soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
New trailer:

I know this makes me so basic but I really love Charlotte & Harry, I feel like her character is the only one that’s remained 100% true to old SATC (probs not that hard as she had the least depth lol). And think the mum storyline is light hearted SATC fun, unlike that tit podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This totally sums up the fierce loyalty that came with having Sam as a friend!
Yes! I don’t think something like a hypothetical baby’s name would be a big deal to Samantha, but she truly gets that it’s so important to Charlotte, and instantly defends her, it’s really touching.

This might sound cheesy but I think that was one of the best things about the show, the main characters had such different personalities but they really loved each other and, sure they argued, but overall they respected each other as individuals.

I was never really interested in any of the main characters’ partners tbh, apart from Harry because he was just such a lovely guy 😍 He just adored Charlotte and like Samantha he accepted and respected what was important to her.

ETA. @heretoreaditall2019 snap! 😂

• Heart
Samantha’s dialogue was the best.
Loved the exchange when she caught Richards assistant leaving a gift and she was naked.
(From memory so may not be exact…)
“I’m Richards assistant - and I’m gay”
“Well Gay, give a girl a moment”
“May I just say you look amazing!”
“Pilates” (shrugs, smiles)

Samantha was by far the greatest character of any tv show. The tv show just won’t be the same after her leaving. Plus she would never have left the girls. She was a true friend and that story arc just doesn’t match up x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.