Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if Aiden in it I hope he is married and has children with someone else, I found him so dull I couldn't cope with another back and forth with him and Carrie. That said they might have re-written him as a Big type character so who knows :ROFLMAO:
He was married with kids in the series and the films. Carrie sees him with his first child right before she phones Jack Berger for a cinema date then in the second film, she meets him at his hotel and he shows her pictures of his 3 kids and talks about his wife

Reactions: 8
Agree about the funeral venue, in my eyes Big was dark greens and reds and leather and smoking rooms…didn’t fit. He was old school, surely he would have thought a pure white art gallery was utterly pretentious “not my style kid” !

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Did they get his character wrong, or is this Carrie’s grief making her make wrong decisions? Their apartment was not white and sterile. I wonder what his secretary knows - why was Stanford so needlessly rude to her?

Reactions: 18
Who was the bird at the funeral who said he treated her badly?
I thought it was Susan Sharon

She was the one who got Carrie a cashmere scarf and was always arguing with her husband. She ended up with a dog that chewed her apartment up

Money?
SJP has been in Divorce recently and makes shoes
Cynthia has concentrated on politics.
Kristen Davis has done nothing I’ve heard of
Kristen's has done some sort of charity work and setting up things to save elephants and a couple of Netflix films too

Reactions: 1
I think a NY steakhouse would have been a better funeral venue
That’s the kind of place I assumed she was thinking when she said the funeral home wasn’t for big. Everyone drinking things like red wine or tumblers of whisky type drinks and smoking cigars at the wake with jazz in the background. Mind you I am a bit of a believer that funerals are for the living so maybe it’s meant to be that it’s the only way Carrie could plan a funeral. To be like chic and modern.

Reactions: 11
Oh God, does anyone remember jazz man? Apart from Aidan and Big, Carrie’s boyfriend’s were terrible.
Yeah he was awful. So was the guy who had premature ejaculation problems!!! And the guy who was her duck buddy way at the beginning. And the guy who had the tweety bird tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think there's money problems or some secrets in that area. As why make such a big deal of Gloria? And then she was lile Carrie we've got papers to go over. And i think it's got something to fo with Nijinksky

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah he was awful. So was the guy who had premature ejaculation problems!!! And the guy who was her duck buddy way at the beginning. And the guy who had the tweety bird tattoo.
The guy with the ejaculation problems is Justin Theroux, Jennifer Anniston's ex husband and Louis Theroux's cousin 😂

Reactions: 6

One of my favourite Samantha moments. ‘She stole my baby name’. ‘You witch😂
This totally sums up the fierce loyalty that came with having Sam as a friend!

Rewatching S1 and Carrie wasn't such a dick in the beginning!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think there's money problems or some secrets in that area. As why make such a big deal of Gloria? And then she was lile Carrie we've got papers to go over. And i think it's got something to fo with Nijinksky
Yeah, I feel like maybe Big was keeping some, uh, big secrets from Carrie, financial or otherwise.

I also wonder if we'll see Carrie living back in her old apartment. They mentioned it in the first ep and I wondered if it was foreshadowing that we'd see her back there.

'Every Outfit' has one that went live today! The hosts are really good, they run the every outfit on satc insta.

Juno Dawson's 'so I got to thinking' is pausing its current schedule of recaps (its currently on season 4) and said they will be doing the new series instead. Their episodes go live every Tuesday normally. I like them as they're Brits so we get a UK angle.

Caroline O'Donoghue and Dolly Alderton said they will do the series on Sentimental in the city (which is the most amazing series on SATC ever) but only once it finishes and when they have time so I am guessing not til the new year.
I started listening to 'Every Outfit' and I'm really enjoying it. Thanks for the rec!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And in the bridal shop with Charlotte - “you’re DRAGGING” to the sales assistant with the rail of dresses.

😂😂😂
He is absolutely brilliant. Reminds me of my gay best friend, though sadly not as flamboyant as Anthony. 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing Gloria will inform Carrie that there is no money for her as he never updated his will. So all will go to Natasha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.