Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just gone on Sky to set it to record tomorrow and the first 2 episodes are available in the morning 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I've been thinking all day it WAS Thursday today! So pissed off! I discovered about an hours ago it is Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just gone on Sky to set it to record tomorrow and the first 2 episodes are available in the morning 😍
Omg so I can watch it tomorrow am??

I’m totally thinking Adian being in it is a lie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Ladies where can I watch this I have sky q, as in what channel etc as I only have the basic package so hoping its included 🙏

Ladies where can I watch this I have sky q, as in what channel etc as I only have the basic package so hoping its included 🙏
Sky comedy. As said earlier the first two episodes are on in the morning, and in case you are busy then, they are both repeated again at nine in the evening X

Reactions: 1
current changes in guidelines could be an esay get out excuse :ROFLMAO:
Will it be available on streaming on sky immediately or will it be released every week? I don't have sky but my parents do, thinking of going there over the weekend to just binge watch it if so :ROFLMAO:
Do they have Sky Go?

Ten minutes into the first. Bit weird so far but not hating it

Reactions: 2
Half way through the first episode.

carrie and miranda are great, kristin davies looks horrible and seems to have forgotten how to act.

the ‘wokeness’ is nauseating 🤢 ‘quick with the pronouns’ duck off 🙄

will report back when i’ve seen more lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Still annoyed I missed the first episodes, at least I can watch it tonight I suppose. Is this going to be on every day or once a week?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.