Sex And The City & And Just Like That #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the first episode, going to put this in as a spoiler so it doesn't ruin it for those who've not seen it yet but..
Why didn't she call an ambulance? The death was totally unrealistic to me, they should have had him already dead, but to have him still alive and all she does is hold him and cry with no attempt to dial 911, just weird writing.

Please 'spoiler' any replys too, ta!

Reactions: 28
Just watched the first episode, going to put this in as a spoiler so it doesn't ruin it for those who've not seen it yet but..
Why didn't she call an ambulance? The death was totally unrealistic to me, they should have had him already dead, but to have him still alive and all she does is hold him and cry with no attempt to dial 911, just weird writing.

Completely agree!

Reactions: 5

Yel

I feel that was unnecessarily catty towards Kim with the way they dealt with her character - blurring the lines between reality and fiction to have a pop.

Did peloton pay for all the product placement?

Was totally expecting the death. Maybe they were trying to channel a death like from baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet where it showed so well the last moments. But it didn't really work.

The big character seemed to be dead before he died - it was like the actor was being himself.

Charlotte stuff seemed pretty cringe, behaving the same way as she did in her 30s now with that face isn't working. But maybe that's what happens when you've spent your life pampered and don't need to work.

Not awful, no magic. ⭐⭐/5

Only seen the first one.

Reactions: 11

I shouted call an ambulance so loud at the telly

can’t say I’m in any rush to get on my peloton after watching that 🤣

Reactions: 10
I feel that was unnecessarily catty towards Kim with the way they delt with her character - bluring the lines between reality and fiction to have a pop.

Did peloton pay for all the product placement?

Not awful, no magic. ⭐⭐/5

Only seen the first one.
Totally agree. I thought the Big scenes were going to be imaginary because he was so weird in them.
The not calling an ambulance was so frustrating.
Charlotte’s rubbish.
Miranda is saving it.
The woke podcast is horrendous.
The Samantha excuse was pathetic and bitchy to Kim.
I’ll most likely watch it just out of curiosity but so far I feel like they really didn’t need to make this, it could have quite happily stayed in the past as the show that it was!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Agreed. Bizarre.

Reactions: 3
WHAT! YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT WE HAVE TO WAIT WEEK ON WEEK?

I THOUGHT THE WHOLE BOXSET WAS GOING TO BE RELEASED!

Reactions: 7
Are they giving Miranda a drinking problem??
Why is Stanford’s character being horrible? I know he was bitchy in the series but he seems awful. It’s sad to see him, I hope they aren’t just ruining his character to write him out.

Reactions: 19

Yel

Totally agree. I thought the Big scenes were going to be imaginary because he was so weird in them.
The not calling an ambulance was so frustrating.
Charlotte’s rubbish.
Miranda is saving it.
The woke podcast is horrendous.
The Samantha excuse was pathetic and bitchy to Kim.
I’ll most likely watch it just out of curiosity but so far I feel like they really didn’t need to make this, it could have quite happily stayed in the past as the show that it was!
At least Kim will come out looking the better person and no one will question why she wanted nothing to do with this.
Agree Miranda is saving it.
That podcast with the joking then a woke sound effect to get into a serious voice, just no. Does that really resonate with gen Z, and will any gen Z have any interest in watching it?
It needed more NYC.

Ah well only two more weeks until Emily in Paris is back 🍾

Reactions: 11
I will watch this as I was a big SATC fan back in the day but I have to say (just from the trailer) that it does not look great. Also WTF has Kristin Davis done to her face?!! I probably won't be able to watch until the weekend so trying hard to avoid spoilers till then!

Reactions: 5
Are they giving Miranda a drinking problem??
Why is Stanford’s character being horrible? I know he was bitchy in the series but he seems awful. It’s sad to see him, I hope they aren’t just ruining his character to write him out.
The Miranda storyline is really obvious isn’t it?

Reactions: 13
Thank you all so much for using spoilers 🙏🏽🥰 Any alternative to watching on Sky? I heard Now a few pages back?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.