SevdaEla #23 #BEG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a non negotiable for our kids to swim. However we live near water and have very long summers. The thing is she doesnt give Ewa an opportunity to do anything. It's sad. My kid is the same age and does 3 extra curricular activities each term. Lazy Sev would not be bothered.
I grew up in Brighton and learnt to swim in the sea at 6,went swimming at school, plus our childhood evolved around watet

Gwuyz she didn’t get to sit down on her arse yesterday until 7.30pm! (Apart from every time she ate/ blocked twollz/ deleted comments etc)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously she feeds the poor dog Butchers 😵💫
She feeds him whatever cheap tit she can get from supermarket! Not sure if it was instagram or tiktok but all about dog food did a reel about how you don’t need to spend a fortune and compared two or more feeds in pets at home. I didn’t take much notice as I’m happy with what I feed my dog.

Because she reads in here, you cannot change dog food depending on what's on offer. If you love the dog buy the best you can afford and stick with it. If you change food it needs to be given small amounts to get the dog used to it. You can read online for more information on how to bring up a healthy dog.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.