SevdaEla #23 #BEG

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many thread suggestions, so thanks to @Hereforthehottea for something simple and straight to the point šŸ«”

still a narc, still exploiting her kid, still canā€™t do anything without mummyā€¦

continue twolls

Reactions: 12
Guys this holiday doesnā€™t count because sheā€™s just going to babysit sedat and go to her doctors appointment, donā€™t worry about ela missing school she just has to go itā€™s important, it will be cold so itā€™s not a real holiday

Reactions: 6
I'm the same age as her and if I saw her and how she acts on a night out I would think she's at least 45... Beyond embarrassing. She even has the cheek to slag Sedat off for not hearing the door, how about you remember your bleeping key luv, entirely your own fault. She then continues to bleep off Sedat when making her omelette the next morning by saying you can see where he has made breakfast with a few tiny splashes of something on the hob....cut the guy some bleeping slack! She'd be a nightmare to live with!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How the duck was she eating that caviar lunch. She was chewing it real fast like a squirrel. Never seen anything so gross. Well, I have. Her other videos.

Reactions: 7
I remember months ago might of even been last year she was going to stay in one of those caravan holidays with Lisa , Ela and Bobby and in one of her tiktoks the day before or the day they were going to the caravan , Sevda said something along the lines of ā€œIā€™ve left food for Sedat to heat up for himself cause Iā€™m not giving him money for a takeaway when Iā€™m not hereā€ and I found that so odd. Does she not trust him with money? Is she just more controlling with money since her TikTok took off or is she that greedy with food that she has to be included in every takeaway even if sheā€™s going for a meal out and she getting a takeaway with other people , she still has to control what Sedat eats?

Of course we donā€™t see what goes on behind closed doors so they might both be hard to live with and both as bad as each other in some ways but one thing thatā€™s for certain is that doesnā€™t seem like a genuinely happy marriage. Thereā€™s been times theyā€™ve cleared had bad arguments and she shows up at her mums house late at night on a school night just her and Ela. Thereā€™s no chemistry between her and Sedat and nothing can convince me they are in love. Her own dad spends more time with Sedat than she does and she seems to avoid spending time alone with Sedat. She has her mum or sister over constantly as a way of not being alone with him and also the fact she canā€™t do anything for herself.

She can hang up all the photos she wants of them kissing but all the moaning she does about him she obviously isnā€™t happy with him and honestly who would be happy with someone like her whoā€™s a bully and manipulative. Was she desperate to get married and nobody else was interested so she decided heā€™s better than nothing? Itā€™s crazy they were in a relationship for years before they got married so she should of known enough about him to know if she could see herself being married to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These companies send notes saying they donā€™t need shout outs or posts then sends a code with her name on it for people to use šŸ¤£ knows her so well couldnā€™t even spell elas name

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is calpol going to do for a tummy ache. Iā€™m sorry but if my kid is off school thereā€™s no way they would be going or even having a party if they claim to be poorly. As for that person spelling ewas name wrong, get ready for a new one being sent

Reactions: 12
What the duck is calpol going to do for a tummy ache. Iā€™m sorry but if my kid is off school thereā€™s no way they would be going or even having a party if they claim to be poorly. As for that person spelling ewas name wrong, get ready for a new one being sent
broke my labia running here to say the same thing!!
keeping her off to keep an eye on her and so tight arse doesnā€™t risk cancelling her party tomorrow. Whatever. Sheā€™ll be at her party tomorrow as right as rain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
keeping her off to keep an eye on her and so tight arse doesnā€™t risk cancelling her party tomorrow. Whatever. Sheā€™ll be at her party tomorrow as right as rain.
Because thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
Oh god that made my own labia feel funny, and not in a good way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's "wurried" about Ela's bellyache so she's given her calpol. If she had a brain she would be dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.