Sevda Ela #4 Food orgasms, Turkish cheese and more, Saint Sevda is a big fat bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she missed her little plate how sad surprised she didn’t have a turkey burger for tea you know she’s Turkish right 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tired as she only had FREE hours sleep , she went to turkey for FREE weeks and the burgers worse so flat and FIN !!! Dumb old bint

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was saying just yesterday about the amount of cheese and tomatoes she ate for the three weeks she was away and then the next morning she’s having a baguette with avocado and you guessed it tomatoes and cheese 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sevda seems like the type of person to go to Waitrose, pick up a pack of 89p pasta and gasp at how expensive Waitrose is before going to Tesco and spending £1.50 on pasta. She just seems so illogical to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All those lovely vegetables and she spoils it by putting yoghurt all over it I have never seen anyone pair anything with yoghurt like her vegetables really? With steak looked disgusting

Did I spot ela in the tattoo shop whilst Sedat having his first tattoo...odd, who takes a child into a tattoo shop? Oh Saint Sevda!

Reactions: 1
Did I spot ela in the tattoo shop whilst Sedat having his first tattoo...odd, who takes a child into a tattoo shop? Oh Saint Sevda!
Probably cause she’s too scared to stay with her Nan without them. Strange family

Reactions: 5
She just comes across as so thick (fick), I can’t work out if it’s an act or not! I know she’s not a pharmacist but even to be a dispenser you have to be pretty clever surely?! Very odd.

Reactions: 8
She just comes across as so thick (fick), I can’t work out if it’s an act or not! I know she’s not a pharmacist but even to be a dispenser you have to be pretty clever surely?! Very odd.
Ngl I know pharmacy techs who can barely spell their own names 😭 I don’t think she is thick though either way, I think it’s an act that she puts on for tiktok

I do wish she’d stop flicking her hair and preening herself everytime she comes on. She doesn’t half love herself!

I think it’s so bad they’ve not taught her to speak Turkish considering it’s sedats first language and sevda is also fluent!
She mentioned on a live the other day that Sedats parents are actually illiterate so it’s not like they’re probably going to be able to learn English easily either, so unless they teach Ela some Turkish then she won’t end up having a relationship with them
Why did she bring them being illiterate up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.