Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

I’m actually in shock at her latest video. Sorry family, just let me set up my camera so I can record us sorting through our deceased relatives belongings. I’m actually quite disgusted she would even consider doing that. Wow, just wow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Lauurz

VIP Member
I have no words. Sevda, get off social media- you are an absolute disgrace!

Screenshot_20220816-230459~2.png

"Sorry to hear about your dad."
Nah this is all about her....

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Becclo44

VIP Member
‘Mawwning guuuuyz, nan’s about to pop her clogs but I’ll be back later to show you how I put some fish fingers in the air fryer but add chillis to make them Turkish ones. Nans may come and go but tiktok is for life’ 😊 *insert stupid giggle and high voice here*

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AliceWondersxo

Do you know what she reminds me of… the people who check themselves into hospital on Facebook then when someone asks what’s happened and they said “pm me hun xo” 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

mcgee

VIP Member
Oh look a “be kind” moan this morning at breakfast. Saying she got “torn down” in the comments for sharing how she felt when her nan died. No sevda you rinsed your poor nan’s death for maximum attention. A single video saying how upset you are and how you are taking some time away from TikTok to be with your family would be sharing how you felt after your nan died.

Lying on the bed in your nan’s house staring into the camera for a tiktok, sharing her home and possessions online, sitting on the floor of your bedroom, miming sad songs with your ring light set up isn’t sharing how you feel about your nan dying. It’s using your nan’s death for attention and you deserve to be pulled up for behaviour like that.

Yes everyone grieves in their own way but the videos she was putting out was attention seeking pure and simple.

Reactions: 25

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'm sorry but a tiktok of her clearing out her dead nans flat? Nah that's too far. You didn't give the woman any dignity on her deathbed, so at least respect her privacy now she's not here to consent to her home being shown!

• Heart
  • Wow

Schnork

Chatty Member
My stepdad passed away last month and we've had another couple of rubbish things happen in the family. I'm really bloody sad right now but do you know what? My voice hasn't changed. Does she realise you can still be sad and grieve without putting on the pathetic wee voice? Jesus christ, it's driving me mad 😂
Its like the voice you put on when phoning in a sicky 🤣

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Can imagine her setting the camera up, sitting on the floor just about to start cringe mining the song and Ela starts banging on the bedroom door “mummy, mummy!!”. Sevda’s rage shouting “Ela go away, mummy’s filming a TikTok” before getting back into sad character 😂 It’s all so fake and staged, why can’t people see through that.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

rosslee1987

VIP Member
What was all that garbage about “if you see me in the pharmacy, come & say hello. If you smile at me and I smile at you then come see me, it makes my day!” Followed by stupid high pitched voice and pathetic giggle!
Sevda how about you do your job, get people’s medications correct and stop putting TikTok before absolutely everything in your life including your daughter!

Reactions: 23

Hinchydoyouloveme

Chatty Member
“Hi guys hope you’re ok” (Insert sigh and sad voice)?
“I’m cooking for sedat and Ela”
(Ah, if I appear down and pretend I’m only cooking for those 2, people will worry I’m not eating and I’ll get comments telling me I need to look after myself, upping my engagement and making the money roll in).

This woman knows exactly what she’s doing

• Heart

snowydays

I cannot stand attention seekers who post TikToks of themselves crying or upset. If you were so upset the last thing you would do is take your phone out and upload it

sevda just popping on to make a quick video about her dying nan before she goes to see her, what is wrong with her. that is when you know you’re obsessed with tik tok

Reactions: 22

Ted2

She's added a story to her Instagram of her holding her dying nan's hand. Bet she's checking her phone constantly in the hospital to see how many messages and likes all this gets. Attention seeking tosspot.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Gingerbreadginge

I dont often post anymore, but that photo has disgusted me. My own gran died last year and in her last hours looked like that. she wouldn't want someone to post a photograph of her in her last moments of her life where she no longer resembles the self she once was. its downright disgusting

Reactions: 20

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I just don’t get why she does 3 videos for one meal why can’t she put it all into one,
i thought she was educated with a degree being a pharmacist but the way she speaks and acts 😳
does anyone know if she has the whole summer holidays off?
She’s not a pharmacist, she’s a dispenser and works 2-3 days a week so has probably used most of her holiday entitlement to take the summer off.
Don’t get me started on how she speaks. “Good maaaawwwwwneeeeeeen”, “krossant”, “orbergeeeen”, “free”(3), “jalapeeeneeeeos”, “Turkey fighs”…..I could go on but for my own sanity I won’t! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

mcgee

VIP Member
Moaning about Sedat having the weekend off and how he’s going to drive her mad and get in the way. Give the poor guy a break, from what it sounds he often works 7 days straight with no time off and instead did being like “it will be nice for us all to spend the weekend together as he rarely gets weekends off”, she’s being negative.

She rarely has anything nice to say about Sedat. Don’t know if she does that to get a laugh or something from her “fans” but it’s not nice neither is it funny.

She’s lucky to have a guy who puts up with her constant filming even when they are out. Most husbands would’ve told her to get a grip and grow up long before now.

• Sad

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
She left Ela's doll car in turkey because there was no room in the case but she managed to bring back a load of cheap tacky glassware??Poor kid.

• Angry

nyMreb-5fattu-hedgob

She really believes her own hype 🙄 imagine saying to colleagues you’re reducing working hours because you are so busy making instant coffee and tuna mayo sandwHiches on TikTok.

• Haha

jackolantern

VIP Member
I feel like the neurodivergent card always gets drawn to justify bad behaviour. Which isn't really fair to people who genuinely suffer and don't behave like this.

She's just a fucking cunt.

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Someone in her comments asked how she makes her tea! With a fucking teabag like everyone else?! I've heard it all!

• Haha