Sevda Ela #4 Food orgasms, Turkish cheese and more, Saint Sevda is a big fat bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people in her comments think Ella is spoilt!! I have to say I fully agree. Being an only child she has obviously been spoilt rotten, not going out with your husband because your daughter might wake up and be upset is just weird. She’s with her grandma for gods sake. Just tell her you’re having mummy daddy time. They spoil her in such an excessive way and when she’s older they’ll really feel the negative effect of it

Reactions: 12
To be fair I don’t think the gran speaks English and Ela doesn’t speak Turkish. There’s a whole cultural barrier there, yeah Ela probably is spoiled compared to Turkish children, did I spoil my children? Yes at times.
But for Ela to wake up and not be able to communicate with anyone would be frightening, I don’t know it’s just my point of view but I get it.
She’s always at her other grandparents and friends houses in England. I just don’t think sevda is comfortable there either, smiles are definitely for the camera, she won’t admit it though.

Reactions: 15
I don’t usually comment on sevda’s thread. But surely she’s only going for dinner for a few hours? What are the chances she will actually wake up? I feel like it’s an excuse for her to not spend time with her husband. She can’t even have a meal with her partner and daughter without filming it for TikTok and ignoring them. She probably doesn’t even know how to be alone with him anymore, it’s weird in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
I don’t usually comment on sevda’s thread. But surely she’s only going for dinner for a few hours? What are the chances she will actually wake up? I feel like it’s an excuse for her to not spend time with her husband. She can’t even have a meal with her partner and daughter without filming it for TikTok and ignoring them. She probably doesn’t even know how to be alone with him anymore, it’s weird in my opinion.
They’re out alone frequently in England as I stated above. If she just took off and left Ela every night she would be getting stick also.

Reactions: 2
I know this was mentioned in the other thread, but isn’t it strange how they’ve only seen sedats mum and dad (although the dad only briefly I think?) and no extended family at all?! Seems very unusual, especially for Turks!

Reactions: 5
They’re out alone frequently in England as I stated above. If she just took off and left Ela every night she would be getting stick also.
I stand corrected then. I don’t follow her, she’s not my cup of tea, just see her videos pop up a lot.
however I wasn’t stating she should leave her every night. I just meant the one night whilst they’re away. But again, stand corrected.

Reactions: 3
I know this was mentioned in the other thread, but isn’t it strange how they’ve only seen sedats mum and dad (although the dad only briefly I think?) and no extended family at all?! Seems very unusual, especially for Turks!
I thought the same. I have family in Italy and if I went and never saw my extended family there would be hell to pay! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
So many people in her comments think Ella is spoilt!! I have to say I fully agree. Being an only child she has obviously been spoilt rotten, not going out with your husband because your daughter might wake up and be upset is just weird. She’s with her grandma for gods sake. Just tell her you’re having mummy daddy time. They spoil her in such an excessive way and when she’s older they’ll really feel the negative effect of it
Bit harsh in my opinion. Ela hardly knows her grandma, there's a language barrier and she's not a very resilient child in the first place. I would imagine if Ela was happy to be left, Sevda would go out. The fact that she's not leaving Ela means that she knows Ela is not comfortable. I would have done the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bit harsh in my opinion. Ela hardly knows her grandma, there's a language barrier and she's not a very resilient child in the first place. I would imagine if Ela was happy to be left, Sevda would go out. The fact that she's not leaving Ela means that she knows Ela is not comfortable. I would have done the same.
I think the reason they go for meals just them two at home is because Ela is very comfortable with her other Grandparents and happy to be left with them and most importantly she can communicate with them, I know for a fact when I was little I wouldn't of wanted to of been left in someones care that I couldn't understand ... grandparent or not! On the other hand I think it's extremely stupid she wasn't taught to speak Turkish from very young as her trips to Turkey may be more enjoyable and she could properly bond with her other side of the family.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s so bad they’ve not taught her to speak Turkish considering it’s sedats first language and sevda is also fluent!
She mentioned on a live the other day that Sedats parents are actually illiterate so it’s not like they’re probably going to be able to learn English easily either, so unless they teach Ela some Turkish then she won’t end up having a relationship with them

Reactions: 16
I think it’s so bad they’ve not taught her to speak Turkish considering it’s sedats first language and sevda is also fluent!
She mentioned on a live the other day that Sedats parents are actually illiterate so it’s not like they’re probably going to be able to learn English easily either, so unless they teach Ela some Turkish then she won’t end up having a relationship with them
Agree, I've said that before, it's bizarre. And short sighted. And disrespectful.

Reactions: 1
sorry but elas speech is pretty bad, is it because sevda tries to teach her 2 languages?
Yeah it’s really bad , she’s 6 years old aswel
Just think her mum needs to spend more time with her , learning isn’t enough at school sometimes

Reactions: 7
sorry but elas speech is pretty bad, is it because sevda tries to teach her 2 languages?
Well she speaks English just fine for a kid her age, but her Turkish seems non existant so I’d say that’s a failure on sevda and sedats part

Does she really need to frown and mmmm after eating absolutely anything?

She comes across as a lot older than early 30s, she's a frump.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.