Sevda Ela #4 Food orgasms, Turkish cheese and more, Saint Sevda is a big fat bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so disgusting, Sedat tells her she has food round her mouth yet she’s still desperately shoveling more in like she’s never eaten before 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think her Ela tattoo is really pretty? Was scared when I saw the video but am quite impressed lol

Reactions: 11
sorry but elas speech is pretty bad, is it because sevda tries to teach her 2 languages?
No, the way to teach another language is to use it with the mother tongue as well, so that it just becomes part of normal speech. She should have been doing this from the start though, it’s harder as children get older and used to using one language alone.

I don’t think Ela’s speech is bad for her age though. I do think she puts on a bit of baby talk like lots of children her age.

Reactions: 5
Love both their tattoos and NGL I’d rather watch her in Turkey forever than go back to her biscoff croissants

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BLIMEY Saint Sevda has gone and got a tattoo..I would never of thought she would. Wish she'd of been more adventurous by leaving ela with the MIL and going out for a meal with her hubby 😂

Reactions: 3
She will have done loads at the airport etc get ready for about 20 vids when she touches down

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ewwww the way she's mmmmming about a Turkey rasher sandwich, she is a weird weird lady.

Also, the need to repeat herself "turkey rasher sandwich". I don't say I'm going to have a ham slice sandwich or a grated cheese sandwich.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If I went away for FREE weeks being waited on hand & foot I'd miss a turkey rasher sandwich too.. is she for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is me being petty Betty but why does she always grin at the camera like that? "I'll just add some salt" *grins at camera* 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.