Sevda Ela #3 Eats crap, Wears crap, Talks crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ice cream flying out the tub and hitting her in the chest šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She constantly seems to be laughing at her Mother in Law, when she said she made salad for breakfast, I thought be bloody grateful

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s constantly having digs at her mother in law she doesnā€™t have a oven she doesnā€™t have a microwave she doesnā€™t have a toaster we canā€™t have the air con on as it makes mum Iā€™ll etc they must be loaded turkey is so cheap and especially as they are not even in the tourist part the mother in law is so sweet!
Tricking the father in law to drink alcohol and making out heā€™s stupid as he thought the slushie was a desert god this woman winds me up!

Reactions: 10
She constantly seems to be laughing at her Mother in Law, when she said she made salad for breakfast, I thought be bloody grateful
Every five seconds she says bless her as if the mother in law is the weird one! She seems like such an ungrateful witch. Ela is clearly having a tit time. I used to go on holidays abroad like this when u was a kid to see family. The difference was I had cousins to play with and my mum actually took us out! It must be soooo boring for her!

Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve just had her video come up on my FYP of her eating the barbecued food where she had lamb chops I think and chicken wings.. Iā€™m concerned at how pink they were. Itā€™s no wonder her child doesnā€™t want to eat their food if thatā€™s how theyā€™re cooking. I donā€™t blame her. The food is always covered in seasonings like chilli flakes, do they forget sheā€™s a child? Every child loves chicken nuggets, cereal etc. Why would a child want to sit there and eat all these things in seasonings. Theyā€™re a Turkish family and they love to eat hot spicy food especially as weā€™ve seen Sevda loves to eat hot peppers.

Itā€™s no wonder Ela is when she gets told sheā€™s going on holiday, she automatically thought she would be having fun in the swimming pool, going to the park, playing with other children etc. She must be so bored on her own being the only child in a home thatā€™s in the middle of nowhere having the provide her own entertainment. Maybe Ela feels left out as you hear her in the background of one of the videos saying ā€œi WANT ice lolly and ice creamā€. The poor child had to say it 3 or 4 times before Sevda even answered her because she was more bothered about her video for tiktok.

Jesus Christ, you wouldnā€™t think she had the tiniest slice of helva cake. youā€™d think she had the whole cake going into her mouth

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I dont know if its just me,but it seems like she just takes the piss out of her mother in law :-(

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s extremely patronising with her MIL with the ā€œbless herā€ after every dig. Sheā€™s insufferable. Poor Ela, she must be bored out of her mind and starving hungry too!

Reactions: 11
I actually think Sevda wants to go out and about, and sedat doesnā€™t on this holiday! Atleast this morning her and the MIL went for a walkā€¦. Ella must be sooo bored

Reactions: 2
Now sheā€™s moaning about her MILs cups saying sheā€™s only got small ones ā€˜bless herā€™ how is that bless her? Jesus Christ leave the poor woman alone šŸ˜³

Reactions: 11
Now sheā€™s moaning about her MILs cups saying sheā€™s only got small ones ā€˜bless herā€™ how is that bless her? Jesus Christ leave the poor woman alone šŸ˜³
Iā€™m actually surprised she didnā€™t take her ā€œSevdaā€ mug with her.

• Haha
Theyā€™re away for 3 weeks. Surely they couldā€™ve booked a hotel somewhere more lively/touristy for Ela for a week? Poor kid is bored senseless.

Reactions: 7
She is really irritating me making everything all about her as usual but poor ela is so bored why doesn't she take her out and do things with her....shes an ungrateful little witch keep taking the piss out of her mother in law I bet her in laws can't wait for her to go home it wouldn't surprise me if they only put up with saint sevda for the sake of sedat and ela. I say it all the time but I feel so sorry for sedat and ela having to live with that moron

Why does she feel the need to tell us everything is turkish?! You're in turkey, we get it. You're walking on turkish soil eating turkish bread with turkish cheese on watching turkish tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole day in our life was beyond boring. Mother in law lives in the middle of nowhere - another dig. Then I walked around. Who actually cares?! Enjoy your holiday.

The whole day in our life was beyond boring. Mother in law lives in the middle of nowhere - another dig. Then I walked around. Who actually cares?! Enjoy your holiday.
Setting up her phone to film herself walking awkwardly on the beach while Ela and Sedat were sleeping. Why not take the phone and film the view or something.

ā€˜English (or, ā€˜innglishā€™šŸ™„) coffeeā€™?! Haha wtf, Iā€™m dead. Sheā€™s trolling us Iā€™m sure!

Reactions: 4
You can tell in one of the videos how bored Ela actually is she is grabbing on to her mum and trying to get her attention

Reactions: 3
Imagine being in Spain saying Iā€™m drinking Spanish tea and eating Spanish ham šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.