Sevda Ela #3 Eats crap, Wears crap, Talks crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand why she puts “warning mmmmm sounds” on her videos.Just stop bloody mmmmmm-ing ffs! It ain’t that hard! 🤬

Reactions: 4
On her breakfast video she was talking about them going to the caravan and Ela said to the camera “do you want to come?”. Sevda needs to stop exposing Ela to TikTok. She must think they are her mums friends or something and I know she’s only young so won’t have unsupervised access to TikTok or the internet but it just made me uncomfortable hearing her asking the people on her mums TikTok that. Sevda obviously doesn’t care about exposing Ela but with that she runs the risk of Ela growing up with a naive approach to the internet where every person who talks to her she thinks is her friend which is dangerous.

Reactions: 13
She’s just posted a video of the caravan and Ela is in the background shouting “I have the ring light”. Why do you need to take a ring light with you on holiday? She could at least stay off TikTok during her family holiday.

Reactions: 10
They’re on holiday again her recent tiktok making spaghetti Ella keeps talking and the look she gives her

They’re on holiday again her recent tiktok making spaghetti Ella keeps talking and the look she gives her
I'm not surprised, ela needs to be taught to button it sometimes. When sevda asked her if she wanted something this morning ela just replied "no" RUDE!!

I'm not surprised, ela needs to be taught to button it sometimes. When sevda asked her if she wanted something this morning ela just replied "no" RUDE!!
Can I just say, I was hangry when I wrote that I don't want to criticise a five year old girl, but I wish she was either in the videos or not, so bleeping annoying with her chipping in but off camera, sevda obviously thinks it's cute, but then sevda is the type of person who thinks she's the first person to have a baby

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree about Ela, very cute, sweet girl but my god the constant interrupting is insane!
Also that dinner tonight, dear god! Remind me why she is a foodie??

Reactions: 11
There is so much that annoys me but it’s already been said……
As for now she is on holiday with her child and all she is consumed by is content for TikTok! duck off and enjoy these precious moments with your daughter! As a mother of 3 older children I can tell you now you’ll regret it when she is older!
Also I have recently started following another lady who makes the most delicious Turkish food, she talks you through it, her family get involved and it’s proper home cooked! She is 100% more of a “Foodie”
I have even tried Mmmmm’ing over my crisp sarnie and it was near on impossible, Sevda would cream herself over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She stressing out on how to cook her spaghetti,she said every Italian came after her on her comments.🤔

Reactions: 1
She's so irresponsible showing where she is staying alone with her child
Especially when she had people in the comments yesterday saying they’d love to be there with them. Yes they are probably harmless comments but you can never be too careful, it only takes one.

She's so irresponsible showing where she is staying alone with her child
Was about to write the same thing! Everyone knows where you are staying while you’re on your own with a young child, your husband is joining you today so your house will be empty… Absolute idiot!

Reactions: 7
She does take a lot of risks with her home and family. I always worried about my kids sleeping next to the window in a caravan cos that can be very accessible, but sevda happily shows us where they are and which bed ela will be in. I'm not paranoid, but why take the risk?

Loved the bed shot of sevda this morning, sitting up in bed and running her hands through her hair with a seductive smile FFS! It's one thing to show us what you eat, but we're not here for the Only Fans show :sick:

I know I always say it but the confidence of these people knocks me! She's as plain as a pikestaff, boring, stringy hair, no self awareness but absolutely bloody loves herself! Like, REALLY rates herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why she video herself eating plain croissant and moan? I understand if she cooked some amazing breakfast, or cook delicious healthy dinners
This is her whole thing, bland, shite, boring, convenience food to orgasm over and makes out she’s a super-cook! It’s getting boring now!

Reactions: 5
Why she video herself eating plain croissant and moan? I understand if she cooked some amazing breakfast, or cook delicious healthy dinners
Those travesties shouldn’t even be allowed to be called croissants 🤣

also who makes a video about food being covered by plates. Talk about living life on the wild side!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.