Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londondiva

No guys i’m crying with laughter …
Latest video says she’s just walked in and still wearing her bag.
So she’s come in with her bag on .. set the phone up … walked off and then walked back to the phone with her bag still on like ‘oh my god literally just got in’ 😂😂😂😂 have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Readread

VIP Member
I saw a bit of her live yesterday and she was rude about Sedat’s mum. Someone asked her if she will be going to any restaurants whilst she’s there and she said oh I hope so, Sedat’s Mum has been doing all the cooking so far, she’s an old lady but we are just humouring her. Humouring her?! So ungrateful!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I don’t think sedat will be bothered about single beds, I highly suspect sevda goes to bed cuddling her ring light and phone every night anyway 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Guyana1976

VIP Member
So shes going down the school to see Ela's teacher regarding het confidence issues, maybe now would be a good time to come off social media and spend some one on one time with her instead of filming her from the time she wakes up

• Heart
Reactions: 22

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Why does she feel the need to tell us everything is turkish?! You're in turkey, we get it. You're walking on turkish soil eating turkish bread with turkish cheese on watching turkish tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I’d rather not have a holiday at all than go to Turkey. Her and her daughter will be harassed by creepy men 24/7 if they’re in a touristy area
Nah in all fairness you can’t generalize an entire country like that, like come on. They don’t even seem to be in a massively touristy area either tbf

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

mcgee

VIP Member
It’s funny how she gets embarrassed by the sauce bottles making a noise when she squeezes them but she finds nothing embarrassing about filming herself practically orgasming over leftover fish and chips or scrambled egg on a piece of white toast. In fact she sees that as perfectly normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Let me get this clear in my head, she does her “good maawwwwneeeeen, I hope you slept well” video, then she videos herself making breakfast, then she videos herself orgasming over said breakfast, then she films her lunch at work or if she’s off she will film herself making lunch, then orgasming over said lunch, then she films herself coming home from work, (amazingly the ring light and mobile are already set up for that 🙄🙄🙄) then she films herself telling us what she’s going to make for dinner, then she films herself making and plating up dinner, then films herself orgasming over said dinner THEN she films a day in the life with the highest sqeakiest voice imaginable where we get to watch it all over again! She’ll be getting that new kitchen in no time!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

jackolantern

VIP Member
An inability to laugh at yourself is a sure sign you are a narcissistic ballbag. A harmless impersonation and you send your trolls to attack. Who is the cruel one?

Reactions: 18

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Sorry but Sedat should tell Sevda to respect his mum! Shes asked not to be recorded and then looked uncomfortable when Sevda is just stood there with the camera on her. Id be fuming if someone was filming me when I’ve asked them not to.

mcgee

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Sevda’s riveting “hey guys, I hope you’re okay. We are at Weatherspoons in the airport having some food. Let me show you what we’re having”. She’ll probably then film herself eating her snacks on the plane to post when she’s got internet. Passengers in front of her having to listen to her “hey guys, I hope you’re okay. I’m having a snack on the plane. I’ve got a tub of Pringles, a mars bar and a cheeky Prosecco, it is holidays after all hehe” in that annoying high pitched voice she does.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Saying sedat won’t be happy about the three single beds. It’s for four nights I’m sure he will cope the Big Baby. If not he can always go back to playing musical houses and go and cuddle Mummy for four nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Becclo44

VIP Member
So shes going down the school to see Ela's teacher regarding het confidence issues, maybe now would be a good time to come off social media and spend some one on one time with her instead of filming her from the time she wakes up
Absolutely, and the fact that she’s even told TIKTOK about Ela’s issues?! Shame on her, seriously. It’s bad enough showing 800k what the kid eats for breakfast and her (tacky) bedroom, but to disclose something really personal like that is quite something. Give the kid some privacy and dignity.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
She's such a bloody martyr "no such thing as a day off" it's not like she's taking the washing down to the river and bashing it against the rocks. Its just life we all do washing, cooking and cleaning every day. Sedat doesn't seem to do much around t he house, I think she probably encourages that though so that she can be in charge, a patronising, belittling martyr. Nasty piece of work and not nearly as sweet as she would have us believe.

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I mean if you're at homebase you aren't really in a people dying emergency are you? 😭 :ROFLMAO: 😅 I think the whole thing was ridiculous tbh. Why does working in A&E entitle you to 20p off a coffee, it's a job you chose and doesn't make you more important than anyone else. All jobs have a role in society, plus alot of NHS staff are rude cunts (Hi Sev) who would have dropped it all for furlough before you could say boo, if they had a choice.
If you knew how horrific the conditions in some hospitals became during certain points in the pandemic then I think you’d probably think differently. Clinical NHS staff were also put far more at risk than the average person to catching covid, especially at the start of the pandemic when there was no known treatments and certainly no vaccine either.
When you consider how poorly paid certain NHS jobs are, I think people just wanted to make their lives a bit easier 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️