Sevda Ela #3 Eats crap, Wears crap, Talks crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a bit of her live yesterday and she was rude about Sedat’s mum. Someone asked her if she will be going to any restaurants whilst she’s there and she said oh I hope so, Sedat’s Mum has been doing all the cooking so far, she’s an old lady but we are just humouring her. Humouring her?! So ungrateful!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I saw a bit of her live yesterday and she was rude about Sedat’s mum. Someone asked her if she will be going to any restaurants whilst she’s there and she said oh I hope so, Sedat’s Mum has been doing all the cooking so far, she’s an old lady but we are just humouring her. Humouring her?! So ungrateful!
I saw this she is just Vile

Reactions: 5
How rude, she's so full of self importance.

Reactions: 4
‘The Turkish bakery’… yeah it’s just a bakery when you’re actually in Turkey Sevda, no need to add Turkish on to everything now.

i really really cannot stand her, every little thing she does and says is so irritating. I feel so petty haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How rude, she's so full of self importance.
Oh but she’s so lovely, the nicest woman on TikTok, such a big, good heart……absolute trash! She’s vile, rude, condescending and full of self adulation and the sooner these idiots who idolise her see through the facade the better.

Reactions: 10
‘The Turkish bakery’… yeah it’s just a bakery when you’re actually in Turkey Sevda, no need to add Turkish on to everything now.

i really really cannot stand her, every little thing she does and says is so irritating. I feel so petty haha
I thought that when she said “we are having Turkish yoghurt” so you are having yoghurt then?? I don’t say “oh I’m having English yoghurt today” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Havanas” ffs this woman can’t pronounce anything!!! Who on earth is she “influencing” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Not to be rude but I don't think I could stay there for 3 weeks, there is hardly anything for them to do and I bet Ela will get bored very quickly and be sick of the fried food after just a week 😵💫

Not to be rude but I don't think I could stay there for 3 weeks, there is hardly anything for them to do and I bet Ela will get bored very quickly and be sick of the fried food after just a week 😵💫
It looks like hell to me tbh. Poor Ella is going to have no children interaction and just a paddling pool in that weather.

Reactions: 9
It looks like hell to me tbh. Poor Ella is going to have no children interaction and just a paddling pool in that weather.
I guess I just have a different kind of holiday when we go abroad my girl who is 7 would get bored very quickly

Reactions: 1
I don’t know the distance to the more typical holiday resorts of Turkey but if that were me I’d try to split the time between staying with family then going and staying at a resort hotel for a week or something where there is entertainment and things to do for kids. The most excitement Ela is going to have is the daily trip to the supermarket or bakery with Sevda.

Reactions: 11
Thanks to all your great comments, I'm getting a good impression of what's going on in Turkey ( im blocked) but sad to hear ela isn't happy, poor little thing. How do you know she's not enjoying it? Did sevda say?
She doesn't like any of the food,she thought she was swimming in a pool not the beach,there's also lots of bugs and Ela has to share Sevda's data so it messes up her watching Disney plus
I saw this she is just Vile
I'd say his mum's about 60 and is very active

I do agree it seems quite boring
It wouldn't be if they got Ela involved in things and actually played with her occasionally. Watching your mother set up a ring light and eat for the camera must be frustrating for her, poor kid.

Reactions: 14
Oh yeah, she needs to get off tik tok but I mean they are now in the ass end of nowhere with a smal paddling pool, no shops no beach no pool, for 3 weeks that would be boring

Reactions: 8
It's like she's worried that if she doesn't post all of her followers will magically disappear. Just enjoy the holiday ffs!

Reactions: 6
“Morning guys so Ela wants a piece of toast this morning” duck me her content is awful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.