Sevda Ela #3 Eats crap, Wears crap, Talks crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video at breakfast this morning “Mmming” over a bit of cucumber ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love the way she called the walk to the beach beautiful, its miles of bloody concrete, Dymchurch is a right dive. And I see their dinner was gifted

Reactions: 5
Love the way she called the walk to the beach beautiful, its miles of bloody concrete, Dymchurch is a right dive. And I see their dinner was gifted
Dymchurch aint too bad imo, it’s quite a pretty town but it’s just that awful fairground that brings the place right down. They need to get rid!

How tf can this woman drink so much rose tho? Maybe it’s just because I personally hate the stuff and find it absolutely disgusting, but it actually makes me feel sick seeing her knocking it back glass after glass 🤣

Her breakfast video this morning has me gagging, right at the beginning when she goes to eat the sausage you can see the saliva in her mouth 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
watching her eat makes me feel nauseous
Really puts me off, how can people watch her eat all the time. Could go on a sevda diet...if you can't stop eating just watch her videos and will put you off and suppress your appetite with that sight!

It really is bleeping pathetic how she films every single bit of her day, her family must be so pissed off by it

Reactions: 7
Her followers are a bunch of bleeping saddos, who cares how long her journey is home? 🙄

Plus I keep getting Sevda appreciation videos come up, mostly of teenagers saying how they can’t cope without knowing what she’s had for dinner and how she makes them feel ‘safe’… what on Earth?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her followers are a bunch of bleeping saddos, who cares how long her journey is home? 🙄

Plus I keep getting Sevda appreciation videos come up, mostly of teenagers saying how they can’t cope without knowing what she’s had for dinner and how she makes them feel ‘safe’… what on Earth?!
It’s like her last caravan holiday someone was like “I’ve been waiting all afternoon for an update to know that you got there”. Do these people not realise how bad that sounds. She is a stranger to them.

Reactions: 5

She’s probably paying them to do it! I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really want to ask her sometimes does she not think her “fans” are quite creepy? It’s concerning

Her hands are always covered in food because she just shovels it in her mouth!! The baguette last night and this morning she had egg all over her fingers 🤮🤮🤮

She’s probably paying them to do it! I don’t get it 🤦🏻‍♀️

I really want to ask her sometimes does she not think her “fans” are quite creepy? It’s concerning
It's creepy that somebody took her wheelie bins as she thinks as a joke,I'd be thinking someone knows where I live

That song choice on the 800k celebration (although it looks like the saddest celebration I’ve ever seen) video - could she love herself more?! Or is she just too thick to realise what the song is about?

I’ve just stumbled across the 800k celebration It was the most cringy thing I’ve seen. Sevda just gazing at herself in the camera How the duck do 800k follow her banality! I’m close to blocking her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.