Sevda Ela #3 Eats crap, Wears crap, Talks crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Ela call her dad Sedat? And why does Sevda refer to him as Sedat when talking to Ela? That’s a bit strange!

Reactions: 7
Omg her complaining about the food her mum made saying they’re all gone. There’s loads left 🤨. Sedat can’t do right for wrong!

also this thread title is amazing haha

Reactions: 1
Just seen one of her (numerous!!) videos today. She stands really strangely, like all bent up. Her posture is rubbish and as another poster has commented, her thrush is spreading. That is definitely 100000% mouth thrush. Scabby bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You know its been mentioned the spreading thrush, i think she has so many dips with her meals, not just one like most of us would have.
Anyway i sure thats the cause, she works in a chemist so she could get something for it, i hope it does not spread anywhere.

What? Really?
I mean, both my kids went through a phase of calling their dad by his name, because they heard me call him by his name. I don’t think it’s a big deal, kids just think it’s funny. They say it now occasionally but they think it’s hilarious. So does my husband lol

I’m new here and genuinely shocked there are so many threads on sevda 😭 she seems so sweet but I have a question.. why doesn’t she do more sponsorships? At over 700k followers she could be earning some really good money from the app? Why spend so long making videos and sharing your life with strangers online if you’re not profiting in a decent way. Makes no sense to me considering how popular she is on there

Reactions: 4
I don’t *hate* her, she can be a bit irritating sometimes though.
I wonder if she’d look better with darker hair, her box dye job doesn’t do her any favours I don’t think :/

I’m new here and genuinely shocked there are so many threads on sevda 😭 she seems so sweet but I have a question.. why doesn’t she do more sponsorships? At over 700k followers she could be earning some really good money from the app? Why spend so long making videos and sharing your life with strangers online if you’re not profiting in a decent way. Makes no sense to me considering how popular she is on there
Probably because noone gives a toss about sponsoring someone who orgasms over biscoff pastries for a 'living'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only think nobody is offering her any deals. She would flog anything you give her, she's shameless about begging for freebies, so presumably she would flog any old crap as well.

Reactions: 3
She does take a lot of risks with her home and family. I always worried about my kids sleeping next to the window in a caravan cos that can be very accessible, but sevda happily shows us where they are and which bed ela will be in. I'm not paranoid, but why take the risk?

Loved the bed shot of sevda this morning, sitting up in bed and running her hands through her hair with a seductive smile FFS! It's one thing to show us what you eat, but we're not here for the Only Fans show :sick:

I know I always say it but the confidence of these people knocks me! She's as plain as a pikestaff, boring, stringy hair, no self awareness but absolutely bloody loves herself! Like, REALLY rates herself.
Yeah I lived in a caravan for years and tbh I never felt safe at all. I don’t think there was a single night where I didn’t feel scared at least once, the windows are so flimsy and easy to break into…

The more I see of sevdas parents, the more I understand why she's like she is. They're all gormless and dim.

And ela is quite an anxious child, worries about going to breakfast club, worries about her mum going away etc so I'm pretty sure tik tok videos are not the best thing for her. Sevda could spend more time encouraging ela to speak better, she sounds younger than a five and a half year old to me. And her dad not speaking much English can't help elas speech? Presumably he only really expresses himself in Turkish, which ela might not understand? Strange situation. Maybe that's why st sevda wears the (Shein) pants in that house, cos she's the only one who speaks English?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OK I know I'm overly invested here and from now on I'm going to get a life, but I think I've worked out why St sevda is so cocky. Filming in the caravan, her mum scurries away in the background, sevda tells her it's OK to walk past, in the same voice she uses to speak to ela. She so bloody patronising! But I blame the parents, St sevda needs taking down apeg or two, her parents need to take the piss out of her tik tokking, not treat her like a bloody celebrity, they've created a monster!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OK I know I'm overly invested here and from now on I'm going to get a life, but I think I've worked out why St sevda is so cocky. Filming in the caravan, her mum scurries away in the background, sevda tells her it's OK to walk past, in the same voice she uses to speak to ela. She so bloody patronising! But I blame the parents, St sevda needs taking down apeg or two, her parents need to take the piss out of her tik tokking, not treat her like a bloody celebrity, they've created a monster!
Oh I agree, she absolute tries to rule the roost doesn’t she. Like before when she said that she ‘makes’ her sister (who actually seems quite nice) check her emails 🙄 the woman is so full of self-importance.

Also she seems to love herself more and more each day - in the videos in the caravan she’s eyeing herself like crazy.

Reactions: 4
She’s so full of herself. I’m not convinced anyone who posts so much on social media is a truly happy person. She’s obviously missing something and her fans give her what she wants. She’s not content with just living a private life like most people and that’s just sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.