Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I actually feed sorry for her dad, her miserable face must have ruined his birthday.
6k for four adults isn’t expensive, maybe she should have dug deeper if she wanted luxury…
Her miserable face along with trying to take over his videos, I bet she was controlling them all as well.
I agree, 6K for 4 adults and a child for two weeks isn’t bad especially for Cyprus, minge bag Sev will be fuming though because she had to pay in the first place, I wonder if she paid for the sister or she paid for herself
---
An inspiration online and brilliant work 😂😂😂 orgasming over a stale crumpet and keeping her daughter off school for 5 weeks plus sick days, who the fuck are these morons 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ejo27

VIP Member
Why does everything have to go into the air fryer? How much time do you have in the mornings, Begda? It's crazy, and owning a dog is too. There is not second to waste in this house; some mornings, it's chaos, never mind warming up everything in the air fryer that could be eaten straight out the packet.
But come on…. she gets up earlier than anyone else in the entire world because she is better than everyone.

• Haha
Oh I bet he’s in his element Sev! He’s not being bossed around, tutted at all the time and spoken to like a child by you constantly. He can actually do what he wants for once and not have your stinky breath breathing down his neck constantly…
Never seem him look so happy. Anyone got his mates numbers so we can convince them to tell him to stay in Turkey and leave his controlling narc wife?

• Haha

ishman

VIP Member
No Sevda it’s not the staff and other guests that are rude it’s YOU that’s rude. Can see her now, do they not know who I am 🙄 people aren’t up her fat ass she slates them. I’m pleased she hasn’t had a good time, she’s an ungrateful entitled twat. You are a nobody Sevda, and that goes for your whole vile family aswell. As for the comment of its feeding time at the zoo, you fit right in

RC12

Funny how it’s only come to light at the end of the holiday how much she’s hated it even though all she has done is post videos of her hoovering up plates of food and desserts 🤥
Defo after a refund

buster239

“She’s not very that impressed”
“My mum and dad is Turkish”

Why is Sevda so illiterate?

• Haha
  • Wow

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
First proper night of the holiday and she palms Ela off on her mum and dad so she and Mine can go and get drunk at a restaurant out of the hotel complex??
I thought that, but let’s be honest I bet doormat mummy jumped at the chance to breastfeed Ewa to sleep. She even brought her white noise machine and next to me crib

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I bet she’s like Elosh doesn’t like water in her face
There’s 4 adults there and one child and two weeks if she doesn’t learn to swim this holiday then there’s no hope! All mine could swim by 3 it’s a life skill but then again she can’t open a bag of crisps!
it literally breaks my heart that she’s holding her back. My kid can’t swim, his almost 6 but he has quite significant additional needs (autism, non verbal, in nappies). There’s me celebrating when he remembers to clap during “if you’re happy and you know it” and Ewa isn’t been lifted up like she should be to achieve the very best she could.

• Heart

Ejo27

VIP Member
This pisses me off too! My Nan was Egyptian but I don’t walk around speaking Arabic (not that I can ha!) and telling everyone! I was born in England but have Egyptian roots. Also, why is she so obsessed with Turkey? That dessert video. Oh I’ve not have these in Turkey so they must be Cypriot! I know they’re close but fuck sake Sev!!
She has said her mum was born in Limassol…. So not North Cyprus, the “Turkish” part. Her dad was born and raised in the UK. She is more bloody Dutch than Turkish at this point 😂😂

• Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
That dinner looks horrible and beige 😂
The “homemade” calamari look like it came straight out of Farmfoods. You can hear the venom in her voice when daddy took too much of her sauce. Sargent Sevda is fewmin

• Haha

ishman

VIP Member
She has no rhythm does she she's as stiff as a board so she can't cook or dance or pack a suitcase or manage cleaning her oven 🤣 everything about her false and wooden
Imagine getting pissed as a fart and being in charge of children 😳 she's a disgrace as a mother
I don’t agree with getting pissed with children around, a few drinks maybe, but just hammering it like there’s no tomorrow is just wrong. Giving sedat doesn’t drive, if anything was to happen and they needed to get to hospital (obviously she’d call mummy and daddy), but why would you put yourself in that situation. Our neighbours have bbqs like sev and past a point it takes the piss. Music blaring, kids playing or crying because they are tired l. I sound like a right bore, but I also have kids who have routine if we go anywhere we leave at a reasonable time as they get bored/tired. Payback is sweet tho 😂

• Heart
It amazes me how quickly a bit of money turns these creators in to selfish, ungrateful, entitled individuals. As someone posted above, it wasn’t that long a go she crying about how she couldn’t afford a new car or to decorate the house. Now she is on a 6K 5* holiday with a face like a thunder, moaning that the hotel staff aren’t constantly up her arse. Remember where you come from Sev because you can easily be put back there!

kettlecrisp32

Chatty Member
“Ela is getting extra help” - would it not then occur to you that she is behind and cannot afford to be missing school 🤷🏻‍♀️ There is absolutely zero educational about this holiday so anybody commenting that on her posts get in the bin. She’s literally sitting on an iPad while her mum, aunt and grandparents stuff their faces and drink. But hey… mAkInG mEmOrIeS gUyS 🤪

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
If it was that bad, they'd be eating out, but she's too tight and would rather ram dog dick sausages down her neck and complain about it afterwards.

• Haha

The Lurker

I really hope Sedat has a brilliant time in Turkey. Bet he cant wait to escape and have some freedom for once.

Last edited:
I’ve contacted Space NK to tell them they’ve lost me as a customer. There’s no way I’m spending another penny of my hard earned cash in there when they are sending this glorified begger stuff for free. She couldn’t even pronounce half of the product names.
Glorified begging I could deal with,
it’s the fact she essentially pimps her child out is what makes me not what to buy from a company that gifts her. And the way she treats her husband, if it was Sedation with the tiktok and he was treating Seagull the way she treats him everyone would be screaming he’s a narc and a bully that abuses his wife but as she’s a woman very few bat an eyelid.

Rainbowsky29

Fancy spending 6k and slagging the hotel off multiple times yet still not leaving and spending every day there from morning till night 🤣🤥