Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burgh Gal

There's a comment about how good Ela's table manners are, is that the same child talking with her mouth open, picking up all her roast dinner with her hands and watching her tablet while eating dinner? Like mother like daughter as Sev sits talking to her phone

Reactions: 13

officedeer

I'm confused what we are going for a wander is 😂😂😂 can this woman not pronounce anything wtf is wander 🙄
These Americans must think we are deluded like her ffs wander indeed 🙄
Wander is the right word isn’t it? That’s the context I’d use it in🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Anything you like

VIP Member
Knew it wouldn’t be long before she bragged that she paid for the holiday
She had to get it in there somewhere
Next it will be she paid for sedats by herself

Blaming him for the dishwasher being broken, then moaning he’s not washing the plates right, go to hell Sev!! If this was a guy doing this to a women people would be up in arms about it! But cos it’s saint sev it’s ok. Stop trying to be relatable you are not. And get your daughter to bed and some sleep she looks knackered ffs
If I was Sedation I would take the plate and smack her round the back of the head with it. Then bury her under the prison yard. You can tell he’s enough of the cunt moaning already. I bet she’s not shut up about that fucking dishwasher all day. I think Sedation would thrive with a kind caring wife that encouraged him rather than belittled him. He’s seems quite a shy introvert that wants a quiet life not one plastered on tiktok.

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
My kids would hate that holiday. After 2 days of pools they want to get out and do things. They have made Ela so stunted she probably thinks its normal to watch adults get drunk and sit around filming themselves eating 🤢
You never see her on these holidays playing with other children or going the kids disco or anything my girls loved all that when they were her age it's not normal that child thinking everyone films themselves eating shame on seagull awful woman 😡

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
God this is going to be unbearable. Constant drunk Sev and hairy dad! Ewa really is in danger over the next 2 weeks

latteandbrie

Like the followers were saying the recent holiday was "educational", they didn't even leave the resort, what's educational in there? Didn't she play with a 2 year old or something, that's hardly going to improve much in her life.

Ejo27

VIP Member
I know it’s petty but the irony that she made such a big deal about this holiday and the sassy clap back videos about Ela’s school, all for her to be hating it and having a face like a slapped arse! Muhahahaha. Serves you right Sevda!

I thought she’d at least try and keep up the pretence that she’s having the best time ever and it was worth it for the twolls.

• Haha

Ejo27

VIP Member
Yeah thanks I know that. But Kuki has made clear the whole family is not alright and they all most likely have adhd or autism as it runs in their family
The SIL self diagnosed herself, her mother and brother with Autism. Yes her 2 children have been assessed and diagnosed but that doesn’t mean she can go around diagnosing people like a trained medical professional 😂😂

Celeb219

VIP Member
I don't think i have ever come across such a self centred narc. What the hell is that balloon video all about!! Has she honestly taken time out of a family holiday to arrange for some balloons to celebrate herself and prance about in front of. She's an absolute dick.
1.8m as well, it’s not even a round number to celebrate 🤣

• Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Surely her management need to step in at this point? Shes getting drunk a LOT which is fine however it’s infront of Ela every time which I think is wrong!

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
I actually feed sorry for her dad, her miserable face must have ruined his birthday.
6k for four adults isn’t expensive, maybe she should have dug deeper if she wanted luxury…

• Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
Why does the dad have te to watch Ewa whilst she walks the the dog?Just take your daughter for a walk
It’s worse he’s there in case she needs help at the bloody party she’s at so Ewa isn’t at home she’s at a birthday party and he’s waiting to go and get her if she gets upset WTF it’s family friend too not a school friend so bizzare they have such a strange family dynamic they need to all move in together in a commune

• Wow
  • Haha