Sevda Ela #28 Daughter always missing school so Sev can get drunk by the swimming pool.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if her meeting will be with the school? Or did she mention what it was haven't seen the video

Reactions: 1
‘On. off. On. Off’

Practically see the smoke coming from her ears as she figured out that dog water bottle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People in her comments saying it’s £9.99 for postage and she’s saying it’s not she’s checked. It’s £5 in home bargains

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Quick lunch idea of WEETABIX, STRAWBERRIES and MILK 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ

I said I was done with the internet today, I really should stop 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolute dimwit that woman, and the mum in the background of the water bottle video 🤣🙈 they must have looked at right pair of prats filming that

Reactions: 3
Did you see her sister's videos of them going to a spa day and she spun her camera around to her mum, I was shocked at how shabby she was. Those girls need to take her out and buy her a new wardrobe of clothes she does enough for you all.

• Sad
  • Haha
Who ate it better.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why’s that kid in her pjs already, it’s glorious weather she should be out in the garden playing, even get her baby pram out for her, she shouldn’t be stuck in the house she should be burning energy. She could of easily ate her tea outside aswell

Reactions: 10
Why’s that kid in her pjs already, it’s glorious weather she should be out in the garden playing, even get her baby pram out for her, she shouldn’t be stuck in the house she should be burning energy. She could of easily ate her tea outside aswell
In her pyjamas at 4pm. It’s not normal. Also why does a child that loves watermelon so much not know what pips are by now… and why is Sevda saying you shouldn’t eat them?

Reactions: 8
Why is the daft cow telling ewa “its best not to”
eat the pip in a watermelon?! She treats her like an actual baby

Reactions: 2
In her pyjamas at 4pm. It’s not normal. Also why does a child that loves watermelon so much not know what pips are by now… and why is Sevda saying you shouldn’t eat them?
Hot day and she doesn’t even look like she’s had a shower, just straight into a nightie

• Sick
What’s her obsession with everything being bloody soft. And the way she says hummus winds me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People in her comments saying it’s £9.99 for postage and she’s saying it’s not she’s checked. It’s £5 in home bargains
Apparently some colours cost more to post 🤷🏻‍♀️ wouldn’t get that in home bargains. I’ve also seen them in lots of places but they are too small unless they can be refiled multiple times.

Reactions: 2
Can we add ‘worry’ to the list of words she somehow has no bleeping idea how to pronounce? The way she says it, it’s as if it rhymes with ‘lorry’ and it boils my piss every time I hear it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.