Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All smug making out she’s had such a busy day, straight home and put dinner on she says (didn’t realise it took 2.5 hours to cook a bit of chicken and plain pasta?!) What does she think the teacher will have done? Because they’d have had another couple of hours in school, then home to whatever they need to do. Shes unreal.

Reactions: 6
Funnily enough my son has also been on a school trip today. He is slightly older than Ela at 9, but has walked home ftom school, just done 1.5 hours football training with his team and now bouncing on the trampoline with his sister. It's not normal for a child to be so worn out after doing so little.

Reactions: 25
She created a problem for her child, like a giant toddler and she encourages it all because she’s the biggest dope I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 10
I remember whe I first started following sev on tiktok. She had ewa in gymnastic and she just seemed a but more hands on when it came to her.

Reactions: 3
This just popped up on my fb. Now we’re taking ours out for 2 weeks next year, we haven’t had a holiday since 2019, we’ve worked hard and finally been able to afford one after saving for a while so we thought duck it, it needs to be done and is ALOT cheaper, so paying the fine (if we got one) we’d be ok with that. Now this cretin is taking that child out for god knows how many holidays this year in term time, which she can clearly afford it in the school holidays, so I hope this hits her hard, esp that last sentence

Attachments

I’ll be so bleeping shocked and appalled if she gets away with taking Ewa out of school so much.
And I agree, letting her nap after a school trip?! She’s not a baby. They probably even had a shorter school day.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a few tik toks saying along with these fines there could possibly be legal proceedings against parents that take the kids out so many times and could result in that going on a dbs record. I don’t have kids at school so haven’t researched

it’s a shame people like her ruin the chances for others to have holidays in term time. Just abusing the system

She put dinner on at 3:30 😫😫 its a chicken thigh with pasta. She's a busy fool - makes a mountain out of a molehill

I’ve seen a few tik toks saying along with these fines there could possibly be legal proceedings against parents that take the kids out so many times and could result in that going on a dbs record. I don’t have kids at school so haven’t researched

it’s a shame people like her ruin the chances for others to have holidays in term time. Just abusing the system
This is why I found it odd she’s in bed with the school being asked on trips etc if they think she’s so irresponsible taking her daughter out for holidays here and there. I don’t think her school are bothered tbh.

Reactions: 2
She’s acting like the school asked just her I’m pretty sure they just asked for volunteers and probably prayed she wouldn’t be one of them 🤣

Also she got home at 3.30! Isn’t that the same as a normal school day? Why is Ella so tired? Insane.

Reactions: 8
She’s acting like the school asked just her I’m pretty sure they just asked for volunteers and probably prayed she wouldn’t be one of them 🤣

Also she got home at 3.30! Isn’t that the same as a normal school day? Why is Ella so tired? Insane.
I bet it’s a case of beggars can’t be choosers! There won’t be many not working parents that can go on a school trip and help.

The shein try on haul and choose of music.
The lyrics are " I'm a trend setter "
Right you are then Sevda 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Got another holiday in school term for the Hairy twit Dad's 60th...can understand family events..weddings etc but come on the whole family going away for his 60th amd pulling Ewa out of school (school must laugh at her reasons but hope they are fining her to the hilt!) No shame about it either...really think shes has the right cos she's a TT celebwity!

Reactions: 4
They Probably sent out a letter to the whole class asking if anyone could volunteer but sev being sev thinking she’s important has taken it as a personal invitation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This just popped up on my fb. Now we’re taking ours out for 2 weeks next year, we haven’t had a holiday since 2019, we’ve worked hard and finally been able to afford one after saving for a while so we thought duck it, it needs to be done and is ALOT cheaper, so paying the fine (if we got one) we’d be ok with that. Now this cretin is taking that child out for god knows how many holidays this year in term time, which she can clearly afford it in the school holidays, so I hope this hits her hard, esp that last sentence
This is what pissed me off. Admittedly I wasn’t fined but I took my daughter out for my grandmother’s funeral (not in UK) and had a stroppy letter because it wasn’t a close relative of my daughter… I took her out one other time in the whole of primary and she was always doing well compared to her peers (got mostly 8s and 9s in her GCSEs) - similar situation to you, we genuinely needed a holiday as I’d had pneumonia for months and it wasn’t getting warmer here and everyone was gloomy. I think people should be able to make those kind of choices but the more people like Sevda take the piss, the more loopholes are closed!

The sister definitely strange as them all. She’s done nothing all day but eat and then says she’s tired.

Reactions: 5
Why dont they just wait for the school holidays? We do, but live in a different country. Would feel so bad for disregarding rules and putting my children behind. Not a thought of her childs education coming first between the both of them.

Reactions: 2
They Probably sent out a letter to the whole class asking if anyone could volunteer but sev being sev thinking she’s important has taken it as a personal invitation
She’s a narc. She wants a pat on the back for doing something good.
---
Looking at the food they eat I really dont think she has any money.
Spends it all on holidays not basic living expenses. Most people with kids I bet go abroad no more than once a year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.