Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good mawning guyssssss!

New thread for the Sevaloy.

Thank you to @FoxyBingo for the thread title, had to change it slightly to fit :giggle:

Anyone fancy recapping for us?

Previous thread:
Thanks for the fred title guysssss!

In honour of this accolade, a bwief wecap.

The "ads" have clearly dried up, she's been rolling out the TikTok shop adverts. The daily porridge videos didn't bag her a Quaker oats deal, so she started scoffing Weetabix in the hope they would partner up with her again after they dropped her. She is drinking her daily greens though in the hope they help her with her constipation, we all really needed to know about that.

She helped her mum buy a car, which of course was filmed for TikTok so that her American teenage folllowers could all tell her how great she is.

She helped her sister buy a flat, and of course, filmed it for TikTok so that her American teenage followers could all tell her how great she is. (She bought Ela a lunchbox for Christmas).

She had a decorator round for a while to paint her carehome living room into the 2015 shades of grey, and hairy daddy came round to build some odd looking light up tables and a radiator cover. The mismatched rug, curtains and frows remain though because she can't afford everything at once.

Hairy daddy is still filming himself awkwardly scoffing and laughing away to his overseas friends. Mine the moderator is now filming herself and posting daily.

Have a great day guysssssss

Reactions: 13
The way she says April 😂 apewul…hope she gets a fine for taking ewa out again, not that she’d mention it if she did

Reactions: 12
The way she says April 😂 apewul…hope she gets a fine for taking ewa out again, not that she’d mention it if she did
Trouble is the fine and holiday cost les than going during the school holidays so it won’t bother her one little bit.

Reactions: 5
I am sure her sister is slow; she struggles to express herself. She is as dull as dishwater and allows her sister begda to control her life.
---
And ive never in my life seen anyone heat up a chocolate bun.

Reactions: 1
I love it when she gives us a sassy lecture about twolls! What utter shite saying she has dropped the dog walker from 3 to 1 days to get fitter!! Her work has dried up completely and it is becoming more and more obvious because she always made such a song and dance when she had any sort of brand work to do.

Wasn’t such a gannet you would of noticed how hot it was

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing my age here but she looks straight out of a programme called Dynasty in the 80s. Her taste is bloody awful, so old fashioned. I refuse to believe she's only mid 30's 😳
Except they wouldn’t appear on screen unshowered and looking rough!

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen anyone struggle so much making a chicken salad 😂 Did anyone hear Ela in the background of that video when Lisa was coming back into the house? Barking at her to lock the door. She is so rude. Definitely mimicking her snarky cow of a mother. She has done it before towards her own Dad in videos. If my child spoke to one of my friends in that tone, they’d be for it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I’ve never seen anyone struggle so much making a chicken salad 😂 Did anyone hear Ela in the background of that video when Lisa was coming back into the house? Barking at her to lock the door. She is so rude. Definitely mimicking her snarky cow of a mother. She has done it before towards her own Dad in videos. If my child spoke to one of my friends in that tone, they’d be for it.
Definitely how Sevda speaks to other people. The lot of them are so entitled.

Reactions: 5
I see they’ve stuck a telly right above the dinner table 😱 I think that’s hideous. They really don’t want to spend a single minute of time together actually talking and interacting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I see they’ve stuck a telly right above the dinner table 😱 I think that’s hideous. They really don’t want to spend a single minute of time together actually talking and interacting.
Probably an upcoming #AD knowing her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.