Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thought it was way too much dinner for Ella 😂
She doesnt have a good concept of portion control at all, piles the poor girls plate high at dinner!
I thought exactly that huge amount for a kid of 7 was like an adults portion just getting ridiculous now 🙄 sev don't calorie count anymore no small plate eats tons of tit cakes for breakfast but don't pile the weight back on I certainly smell a rat with her 100%

Reactions: 5
Its really disgusting how her and family show what they are eating everyday, noone needs to know, millions dont know when they will get their next meal but here's Sevda et al with their plates full of food at a time of crisis for many

Reactions: 7
Its really disgusting how her and family show what they are eating everyday, noone needs to know, millions dont know when they will get their next meal but here's Sevda et al with their plates full of food at a time of crisis for many
And how are they all so unoccupied that they seem super relaxed and like they have all the time in the world for the meal and to do whatever?

Reactions: 1
When we have those rice pouches we have one between two adults it’s so bizarre Ewas lunches are tiny but her dinners are huge last week she had 10 chicken wings my 6”4 20 odd year old son couldn’t eat that many I do think she makes more so she can eat the leftovers.

Reactions: 3
Yeah we’d prob have one between two if only two were at home. We had chicken rice and salad only yesterday and I remember thinking that two between us was too much. Between the three of us was fine though, I can’t imagine eating a whole pouch unless I had very little with it. Would be so boring

I eat a rice to myself no probem but I don't eat much with it, not like these lot 20 chicken wings each when they have them. Ive never seen a child given such an awful diet banking up loads of health problems for the future.

Reactions: 1
Packing Ela endless amount of sugar and processed tit on a school trip and will then wonder why she has travel sickness! Why not just make her a regular packed lunch.

Reactions: 6
Does she still drive her instead of allowing ela tog etc on the coach with her classmates? How bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 8
We used to have those rice pouches then I got a rice cooker. Game changer and so much cheaper.

Reactions: 2
The croissant looked gross and she’s absolutely buzzing about being ASKED to go on this trip isn’t she… the sad cow. Sure she’s on the wind up.

Reactions: 6
The croissant looked gross and she’s absolutely buzzing about being ASKED to go on this trip isn’t she… the sad cow. Sure she’s on the wind up.
The teachers probably fancied a laugh at her expense, also knowing that all the other parents are hard working at other jobs unlike lazy Sevda.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.