Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that about Ewa will be with mummy so won’t feel the pwessure to eat her crusts so has left them on… she makes no sense. I fort it was because she didn’t have time at school.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha I just could not humiliate myself to do videos like her, no matter the money that came with it hahahahahaha
43DABD25-FD7F-4F42-9185-C65BA519F444.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Which one? Have been thinking about it for ages!
I got microwave one from either lidl or aldi. Not brought boil in bag rice since. I tend to use my pressure cooker on the rice setting now and rice normally turns out perfect. But I changed the type of rice I got and it turned iut tit so gone back to my easy cook long grain rice now in the hope it was just the fact I used basmati instead of easy cook rice.

Umm the school meant take the lunch in a carrier bag that can be chucked so no back packs etc on the trip 🤡
Sat there saying MUMMY is coming to do the washing, when she could have put two loads on and out this morning herself!!
Ewa will have volunteered Sevda and the teacher will have thought oh FFS not that drip.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seeded bread is a no no at our school, allergies and all that. Then again like she gives a tit about others
Burnt to cinders 🤦‍♀️ but still mmmmmmming over it ffs 🙄 just ridiculous 🙄
Isn't she lucky trip's out with school busy day 🤦‍♀️ then another busy day tomorrow getting her nails done and trotters 🙄
I bet alot of mums would love to do that but busy at work and of course affordability as well but hang on the start of the 7 holidays again isn't it let alone the free ones 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Princess Ewa can eat her crusts as mummy is on a school trip with them today...Talk about create an issue of bloody crusts on bread for the child!!! When I used to do school trips with my son, the school encouraged me to support a group of children not with my son in. Can imagine princess ewa gripping on to mummy the whole day....creating such a wimp of a child!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ella asleep at this time as she’s tired from her school trip 🤦🏻‍♀️ Christ she’s 7 not 3!
Because she doesn’t do anything! She barely does school, and comes home. No after school activities, no dog walks. Nothing to burn her energy.
for once she has and it’s wiped her out

Reactions: 15
That dinner looks vile. Basically plain pasta and cheese for sedat because he’s not a fan of the sauce and a bit of chicken.

Reactions: 7
That'll be Ewa not going into school tomorrow then as she's still sooo tired. That plus if she's napping now god knows what time she'll actually eat then go to bed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.