Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are thicker than her, can’t believe they fall for her crap ads
She never ever mentions hello fresh unless she’s getting paid for it and they are all idiots

Reactions: 3
Her sister is big
What a mess...makes me laugh...when the sister does her vile eat with me videos...really small plates of food..quite healthy...probably hides all the tit off camera and gorges on it. No way is this true content on what she eats looking like that!

Reactions: 6
Her sister is big
I never understand if seagull lost weight by just calorie counting then why don't this one do the same
I really smell bullshit with seagull especially the amount she stuffs at a time 🤷‍♀️ when does seagull exercise 🤷‍♀️ that will be never
Small plate tit went out the windows agers ago 😂 bullcrap bullcrap bullcrap

Reactions: 3
Good god the sister literally can't string a sentence together can she. Bloody painful to watch. How the hell are these thick imbeciles getting views.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the fakkk would you post that video at the station. I’ve never seen a more awkward group in all my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They tagged the bar in every video they uploaded, wonder how many drinks they managed to bag for free… no doubt she should be marking the videos as gifted

Reactions: 2
From what I've read she is not Turkish it's her husband who is Turkish. I'm just as confused as everyone else.
---
I saw a video where by now if you take the kids out of school you are fined per parent and then the payment gets bigger. My kids are adults so I'm not sure what's what anymore.
Sev was born in England but her parents are Turkish Cypriot

Reactions: 1
The voice over in her video is like an old lady trying to be down with the kids. I’m sure she’ll have another hangover today, as to be expected-ed. Which will make for another rare occasion take away treat.

• Haha
So the night out was gifted free drinks all night I did think to myself I couldn't see seagull paying out to go London for drinks makes sense now and why so many drinks on the table wouldn't be that many if she had to pay for them not the prices they are there 😂😂
She just can't dance can she like a plank of wood sitting down with her arms in the air 🤦‍♀️
This family honestly 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
They tagged the bar in every video they uploaded, wonder how many drinks they managed to bag for free… no doubt she should be marking the videos as gifted
hate to quote myself but she’s now done a video saying it was gifted, so every video last night should have been marked as such!

Reactions: 4
The only way her husband goes anywhere is if it’s gifted.
I have never ever seen her go to Simmons bar yet here she is saying she goes ‘regularly’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The only way her husband goes anywhere is if it’s gifted.
I have never ever seen her go to Simmons bar yet here she is saying she goes ‘regularly’
They never go out together so how can she say she goes regularly 😂 she wouldn't pay London prices for drinks and cocktails never in a million years 😂 Liar Liar seagull 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.