Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say how well ewa was doing in her reading. Just doing well in HER reading. I bet my left tit she’s just smashing her toddler books

Reactions: 2
Anyone know how to complain to hello fresh...can't find anywhere. And Where's TT mine the hippo gone?

Ha ha Ela definitely didn’t go to school Monday, she so fucked up there. You can literally see the cogs turning in her head and her trying to work it out and the thick twit still fucked up!
Sev you are an absolute loser, sort your life out, get off tick Tol and be a proper parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sev could do with watching this 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Sadly the thing “creators” like to do once setting up a tiktok/ YouTube channel is to get an obligatory cuddly pet they don’t really want but know it will help to draw in the views, consequently the pet usually gets neglected off camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
sev knows duck all about owning a dog, let alone a spaniel, he looks like a working breed to me. She think that telling him he is a beautiful boy and showing him with ‘love’ is all the fullfillment he needs, and that chasing a dog around a field for an hour is ‘tiring’. That lad could go all damn day of she let him, he’s perfect for long country walks but she doesn’t give him anymore than the bleeping ‘front garden’

she also sees him having toys as him being looked after, spoilt and cared for, in reality he looks sad a lot of the time, I bet he is jumpy and a bit snappy because he is frustrated and bored but she will never admit that.

Treat him like a spaniel sev, not a stuffed toy you won at the fair

Reactions: 6
Baby talk to your dog is fine, but I feel like if you did it constantly like this which the dog would get a bit sick of it. Just have a conversation with your dog ffs, you can see why Ewa still talks like a baby.

Ha ha Ela definitely didn’t go to school Monday, she so fucked up there. You can literally see the cogs turning in her head and her trying to work it out and the thick twit still fucked up!
literally...it was like slow motion, the dope!!

Another day avoiding TT until evening. I’m convinced she does this on days she keeps Ela off! SIL arrived today, we all know that means.

Reactions: 8
They’re all being really annoying re this big night out they’ve all got that clearly only saint sev the narc is only allowed to announce. I HATE the way she takes over everyone’s videos, she’s a twit. She doesn’t own tt

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how to add video but Kuki is there now and sev filming kuki showing the food. Kuki was saying about the beautiful food and sev really thought the beautiful comment was going to be about her. lol. Cringe ! Probably best to watch it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it another evening at home in the kitchen? I thought they were going out. Oh, goodo plenty of embarrassing dancing then.

Out for cocktails for the seagull’s birthday, think you drank another on Monday Sev. Let’s see if she’s out and about tomorrow after a night of drinking

Her views are declining, she still hasn’t worked out that people are bored with her over the top mmmmmmm mmmmmmm after every mouthful. I’ve never sat and mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm over EVERY mouthful of everything I cook every night. It’s so fake.

Reactions: 10
B-tatoes??

Also, the wearing the Nando’s apron ain’t gonna bring them back sev love 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.