Sevda Ela #27 Helped buy your sister a flat, your mum a car but bought your daughter a lunchbox for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she going to catch up without a tutor though? It’s unfair on all the other kids for Ewa to get more attention and help as it’s down to crappy parenting she’s behind. Havimg a decent tutor that won’t take no tit from her will do her the world of good. She may start talking like a 7 year old then not a 3 year old.
Every school I’ve worked in offer intervention sessions to help students in areas that they’re struggling in. These usually happen during “fun” lessons in the afternoon such as art or ict as core subjects are much more important to a child’s education. Speaking as a teacher the only time I would recommend a tutor to a students parents is if I was teaching in year 6 and they needed to get there SATs scores up to where they needed to be. However the amount of schooling Ela misses maybe the teacher has recommended a tutor because the resources just aren’t there to get Ela to where she needs to be.
Ultimately Ela is behind because she’s out of school so often whether that’s for holidays or stomach aches that she miraculously gets over by 10:30am, she has lazy parents who don’t encourage any type of learning at home, and because she is treated like a toddler instead of a 7 year old. Sev doesn’t realise the damage she is doing to Ela, she’s emotionally, academically and socially behind for a child her age and her parents and every other adult around her is to blame for that. Giving her an iPad and letting her watch peppa pig to keep her quiet isn’t parenting. The toys she plays with are found in nurseries and used by toddlers. My daughter is 8 and is always outside but her inside toys are science experiments, arts and crafts sets and family board games we play together she would never push around a pram and doll that is meant for a 2 year old!

Reactions: 19
Why can’t she just eat steak and mash without having to have a chilli Inbetween ? Just cause your Turkish you don’t have to eat chilli with everything I’m English and don’t need fish and chips and gravy with every meal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed you can ‘send a gift’ to her on bloody Instagram, I’m sure she’s only just added this. The work is defo drying up 🫠

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She's moved on from the role of air fryer technician, to number 1 TikTok shop salesman.

Advertising a cordless vacuum cleaner now that she's "got for her sister".

Tell me the adverts are drying up without telling me the adverts are drying up....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed you can ‘send a gift’ to her on bloody Instagram, I’m sure she’s only just added this. The work is defo drying up 🫠
Work is definitely drying up she’s buying Asda essentials range.
---
She should try working like everyone else has to.

Reactions: 4
My child is same age as ewa and we have been offered this.
I wonder if Ewa is too far behind for that. That sort of stuff should be for kids that are genuinely finding school difficult not kid that gets constantly out of school for holidays.

Reactions: 4
maybe they didn't offer it to her because they take the piss being out of school on holiday so much. Maybe kids that actually go to school and still struggle get the help, and rightly so. She should have to pay for a Tutor because she takes the absolute piss having the kid off so much,

My child is same age as ewa and we have been offered this.
This actually makes a lot of sense. Sevda doesn't give a tit about her child's education, there is no way she would be putting her hand in her own pocket to pay for a tutor because she doesn't view her education as important. She would rather spend £200 on Turkish pizzas and hoard them in her freezer.

Perhaps she kicked off when Ela wasn’t selected for the program and was told by the school due to her excessive absenteeism sevduh would have to pay for a tutor herself.

Be a waste of their time to put her in the program when Ela’s never at school anyway.

Reactions: 3
Don’t believe that Ewa was in school Monday or Tuesday seeing as lazy arse Sevda was pissed up Monday and hungover Tuesday haha the awkward silence on the packed lunch video is deafening as she slipped up 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she just eat steak and mash without having to have a chilli Inbetween ? Just cause your Turkish you don’t have to eat chilli with everything I’m English and don’t need fish and chips and gravy with every meal 😂😂
From what I've read she is not Turkish it's her husband who is Turkish. I'm just as confused as everyone else.
---
I saw a video where by now if you take the kids out of school you are fined per parent and then the payment gets bigger. My kids are adults so I'm not sure what's what anymore.

From what I've read she is not Turkish it's her husband who is Turkish. I'm just as confused as everyone else.
---
I saw a video where by now if you take the kids out of school you are fined per parent and then the payment gets bigger. My kids are adults so I'm not sure what's what anymore.
It’s a certain amount per parent of each child. £100 a parent here.

Reactions: 1
We took our kids out of school a few years ago to Florida we got fined £360 as it was £60 per parent per child.
The thing with us is that it was a one off back in 2016 our eldest has a life limiting condition I’m glad we took him as there’s no way he would manage it now.
back to Sevda she’s been pretty quiet on insta this week 🤔
/
She might get that desperate she will have to start doing lives and begging for gifts can you imagine the gold content we would have with a pissed up Sevda on live

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.