Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s right to want to spread awareness and I understand that she shared everything else with however many followers she has but it just seems strange that she went through such a traumatic time in hospital and soon as she’s home she’s on Instagram every two seconds and writing lengthy posts .Could you be arsed at the moment ? Just recover ,let your babies recover and the rest of your kids have any attention you’ve got going spare

Reactions: 7
Yes i get what you are saying @Loveitme but even foe early babies they are a fantastic weight - she is ad/aff even things she doesnt own . I think the long posts and getting the other children to stare dewy eyed at the twins is all for content and followers

Reactions: 7
Yes i get what you are saying @Loveitme but even foe early babies they are a fantastic weight - she is ad/aff even things she doesnt own . I think the long posts and getting the other children to stare dewy eyed at the twins is all for content and followers
Could you be bothered though ? I don’t know if any of you follow jadedarl but she recently had a baby and has a toddler .She has a decent following and links absolutely everything normally but when she gave birth she quite rightly so stopped pretty much and you can totally tell the difference between those who are absolute begs and share the tit out of everything becuase they have too for the ‘cash’ or freebies and those who just do it becuase they want too.
It’s so desperate and so obvious !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Il be honest it’s getting on my nerves now all these instamums jumping on the sepsis bandwagon. There’s an infection and then there’s sepsis. I had it after birth ten days is pretty minimum for a stay in hospital with it. ‘Ohhh I got sepsis but didn’t have to go on the sepsis pathway or anything just feel tired’ nah don’t work like that hun 🙄

Reactions: 9
Il be honest it’s getting on my nerves now all these instamums jumping on the sepsis bandwagon. There’s an infection and then there’s sepsis. I had it after birth ten days is pretty minimum for a stay in hospital with it. ‘Ohhh I got sepsis but didn’t have to go on the sepsis pathway or anything just feel tired’ nah don’t work like that hun 🙄
pretty triggering for me..a family member died less than 2 weeks after giving birth to their 1st child. She got sepsis and at the end she knew she was going to die. its not something to make your insta story sound more exciting.
Glad to hear you made a full recovery xx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
pretty triggering for me..a family member died less than 2 weeks after giving birth to their 1st child. She got sepsis and at the end she knew she was going to die. its not something to make your insta story sound more exciting.
Glad to hear you made a full recovery xx
That awful I’m so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with her family 😔 it is such a horrible time for the family when it is supposed to be the best. Seeing her walking around the park today annoyed me. I couldn’t walk for a month after and took me months to feel normal not two days!

Imagine having to look after 8 kids on your own 😫
And those newborn twins will need so much attention.
Won’t be much time left over to give two toddlers, two young boys and two other children the attention they need.
I feel for her.

Reactions: 2
Watching those stories I can't help but feel she's putting on a brave face .. The thought of even loading 8 kids into a car is enough for me 😳

Reactions: 8
Imagine having to look after 8 kids on your own 😫
I hope for the sake of her mental health she has family/friends available to help. I can’t imagine the stress of entertaining and supervising all the babies/toddlers etc

I hope for the sake of her mental health she has family/friends available to help. I can’t imagine the stress of entertaining and supervising all the babies/toddlers etc
She was saying on her stories when she was in the car that the older children were at granny’s for dinner while she went out to get some things for Otis’s birthday tomorrow.
Not sure how many of the older ones had gone there.

Reactions: 3
Noticed she’s already gone back to using her old pram not that ridiculous gifted long thing …

Reactions: 4
I just don’t know how she does it .I’m due any day now ,I have a 14 month old baby already plus a child a few years older and I just think wtf how ,everytime I see her made up heading out with her 99 kids in tow ,just given birth .It’s hard enough entertaining two .What’s her secret though ????

• Haha
I just don’t know how she does it .I’m due any day now ,I have a 14 month old baby already plus a child a few years older and I just think wtf how ,everytime I see her made up heading out with her 99 kids in tow ,just given birth .It’s hard enough entertaining two .What’s her secret though ????
I think she must have secret help. She has to?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s just so fascinating. Who is she and what’s her origin story? She’s just a normal woman who had loads of kids? Does she have a faith she practices that prohibits contraception? IS SHE IN A CULT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just so fascinating. Who is she and what’s her origin story? She’s just a normal woman who had loads of kids? Does she have a faith she practices that prohibits contraception? IS SHE IN A CULT?!
I can’t stop laughing 😂is she in a cult .
You’re right ,she is bizzare yet fascinating ! Who sources all the H&M clothing links while she cares for 99 children ? I need to know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.