Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those rockers are gorgeous but she doesn't need all this free stuff.. Just greed

Reactions: 2
Sorry but those sandals she keeps putting otis in are legit the most repulsive things I've ever seen 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know it’s funny becuase these ‘influencers’ and I use the term lightly will slag sites like this off then come read them and actually act on what has been said.
She’s smiling guys ✨
Sort of .

Reactions: 4
Those rockers are gorgeous but she doesn't need all this free stuff.. Just greed
If I was going to have 8 mouths to feed on 1 salary, I think I’d be looking for gifted formula, nappies and wipes instead of more pointless baby furniture. After 6 kids you’d think she would have enough baby seats, chairs and pods for them

I still can’t believe she’s having more children! Beyond selfish! 😱😂

Yep, I’d go further and say over breeding on this scale is bleeping up the planet.
I wholeheartedly agree! I didn’t like to say in case I got jumped on, but yes, it’s completely unacceptable in this day and age! 🤨

Reactions: 3
She’s nicely been gifted two scandi type baby rockers for the expected twins.
Over £200 each to buy 😳
But we mustn’t forget the hard work involved in taking photos of them set up in her living room 🙄
It’s a hard life when you have to open freebies ,whack on a filter and take a few second long video for the gram.
unlike us normal folk ,.who you know have to go out and work for days to be able to buy over £400 worth of baby rockers

If I was going to have 8 mouths to feed on 1 salary, I think I’d be looking for gifted formula, nappies and wipes instead of more pointless baby furniture. After 6 kids you’d think she would have enough baby seats, chairs and pods for them
I’ll have you know she works very hard on Instagram ! 😂😂sure love .

Reactions: 5
She said she wanted to try breastfeeding 🙊 if you’re not gonna bf one kid you definitely won’t be feeding the 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she wanted to try breastfeeding 🙊 if you’re not gonna bf one kid you definitely won’t be feeding the 2!
Absolutely agree! If you’ve had 6 previous children and not breastfed a single, why on earth would you attempt with twins. I breastfed 1 and it was the hardest thing to do and I didn’t have any other children at the time. They’ll be on formula in no time (no judgement as I formula feed my 2nd child)

Reactions: 5
Her poor little toddler boys feet!
Look like they’ve been rubbed and cut into by those horrible prison style sliders 😳
I’d leave them off him.

• Sad
  • Wow
See things like the pram, is what annoys me she had already said she was using her bugaboo again for the twins, and has now accepted another double pram just because its gifted, she doesn't need it its greedy and wasteful

Reactions: 7
Her poor little toddler boys feet!
Look like they’ve been rubbed and cut into by those horrible prison style sliders 😳
I’d leave them off him.
I saw a photo of him with sandals on and they looked far too big, you couldn’t see his toes through the open bits. Not good putting style over fitting at his age.

Reactions: 3
See things like the pram, is what annoys me she had already said she was using her bugaboo again for the twins, and has now accepted another double pram just because its gifted, she doesn't need it its greedy and wasteful
It sure is, wonder which one she actually will be using when the twins are here?

It sure is, wonder which one she actually will be using when the twins are here?
Well I’d bet my last rolo on it being the bugaboo

She’s got a Stoke xplory as well doesn’t she .What the hell does she need gifting another pram for ?

Reactions: 6
Well I’d bet my last rolo on it being the bugaboo

She’s got a Stoke xplory as well doesn’t she .What the hell does she need gifting another pram for ?
Where does she have the space for all these prams? I have a Stokke and quite a large house and would struggle having any more prams indoors.
Does she really influence that many people that baby companies are gifting her items that are over £1500 each?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.