Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she have the space for all these prams? I have a Stokke and quite a large house and would struggle having any more prams indoors.
Does she really influence that many people that baby companies are gifting her items that are over £1500 each?
I know it shouldn’t but it really pisses off and I’m really jealous. I’m currently pregnant with twins and feeling overwhelmed at the cost of everything (especially twin Prams!). Me and my husband work full time yet she gets it all for free

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know it shouldn’t but it really pisses off and I’m really jealous. I’m currently pregnant with twins and feeling overwhelmed at the cost of everything (especially twin Prams!). Me and my husband work full time yet she gets it all for free
I completely agree! I worked hard to be able to buy that pram along with every single baby item I have (unless it was a present) and to see the same company lavish them out to these influencers really irritates me. I’d have more respect for Stokke/Bugaboo etc if they donated some prams to deserving mothers to be - but that wouldn’t give them the nice photos to reuse 🙄🥴

Reactions: 8
Same I’ll have two under one and a half ,due same time as Sara.Only just bought a brand new bugaboo last year .

I completely agree! I worked hard to be able to buy that pram along with every single baby item I have (unless it was a present) and to see the same company lavish them out to these influencers really irritates me. I’d have more respect for Stokke/Bugaboo etc if they donated some prams to deserving mothers to be - but that wouldn’t give them the nice photos to reuse 🙄🥴
Don’t think it’s Stokke or bugaboo who have gifted her in the past tbf but yes whoever’s sent her this new one could do with donating to someone in genuine need

Reactions: 5
Can guarantee that pram doesn’t get used. It annoys me too, she’s clearly not short of money always buying herself clothes off H&M or Zara. She could of declined all of that expensive stuff, rockers & prams. Politely declined and said please donate to mothers in need but I’ll still promote your brand!
Greedy cow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can guarantee that pram doesn’t get used. It annoys me too, she’s clearly not short of money always buying herself clothes off H&M or Zara. She could of declined all of that expensive stuff, rockers & prams. Politely declined and said please donate to mothers in need but I’ll still promote your brand!
Greedy cow
That would have been a lovely gesture and I’d respect her as a mother so much more for it. It’s the same with influencers who receive gifted clothes and then sell them instead of donating them to charity, it’s just greed.

Same I’ll have two under one and a half ,due same time as Sara.Only just bought a brand new bugaboo last year .

Don’t think it’s Stokke or bugaboo who have gifted her in the past tbf but yes whoever’s sent her this new one could do with donating to someone in genuine need
Not Sara related but bugaboo gifted Elle Darby her pram 🤢 made me so angry

• Angry
  • Sick
Not Sara related but bugaboo gifted Elle Darby her pram 🤢 made me so angry
Erugh Shes the worst ! I remember when I had my last baby all the influencers were getting gifted snuzpods and I’d just bought one but it really would have put me off buying it myself had I not just done so

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure Stoke gifted them the pram before, not sure about bugaboo but I remember Stoke gifting her one

Reactions: 2
Erugh Shes the worst ! I remember when I had my last baby all the influencers were getting gifted snuzpods and I’d just bought one but it really would have put me off buying it myself had I not just done so
This! It puts me off buying not the other way round

I'm pretty sure Stoke gifted them the pram before, not sure about bugaboo but I remember Stoke gifting her one
Wow I thought better of them .😣
I had a Stoke with my first ,talking 7 years ago now I was only early 20’s,and I remember I flogged my ass off in my just above min wage job for that pram ,I loved it so much .
I guess this is how they can afford to have so many kids on one average joe wage .I’d have more respect for her if she stopped trying to pass it off as being ‘hard work’ and a ‘job’ and admit it’s just a hobby and she’s got lucky enough to be sent a lot of very expensive stuff .
Tbh it would be lovely and such a financial relief to be gifted some of the items she gets but it would never be worth the cost of me having all my kids faces,bedrooms,lives plastered on insta for anyone to scrutinise

All of these “influencers” seem to possess a perverse sense of entitlement.
I’d hate myself if I was being given all this stuff, much of it not needed & probably unused, while there are families out there struggling to pay for basic necessities.
It’s a fucked up world.

• Heart
It’s ridiculous and there must be so much waste from all the things she currently has from having 6 babies and all the things she is now being gifted for the other 2. I can’t understand where she keeps all this stuff unless she bins it or gives it away once she is done with it. Also, genuine question, how is she going to wheel twins and Otis around at the same time? Can you get another piece to attaché to a pram so you have a toddler and 2 babies in it?
Also the volume of clothes she buys for herself is mental - I know most are H&M which is pretty cheap but it’s not cheap when you are buying multiple items day in, day out. I feel a little sorry for her husband as he must be under so much pressure to sell cars and make commission to feed and water the ever growing family.

Reactions: 7
It’s ridiculous and there must be so much waste from all the things she currently has from having 6 babies and all the things she is now being gifted for the other 2. I can’t understand where she keeps all this stuff unless she bins it or gives it away once she is done with it. Also, genuine question, how is she going to wheel twins and Otis around at the same time? Can you get another piece to attaché to a pram so you have a toddler and 2 babies in it?
Also the volume of clothes she buys for herself is mental - I know most are H&M which is pretty cheap but it’s not cheap when you are buying multiple items day in, day out. I feel a little sorry for her husband as he must be under so much pressure to sell cars and make commission to feed and water the ever growing family.
You can get a buggy board, guessing they fit on the double pram. Also Francesca is quite young too isn’t she? Mad

Nearly every set of clothes she gets for herself she buys about three sets, one in each bland colour!
I suppose she can afford to be so frivolous when companies are gifting her expensive items left right and centre.

Nearly every set of clothes she gets for herself she buys about three sets, one in each bland colour!
I suppose she can afford to be so frivolous when companies are gifting her expensive items left right and centre.
I genuinely don’t know how she does it. My partner and I both earn a good salary and I still couldn’t justify the deliveries from Zara and H&M. The pressure to provide for a family of 10 on 1 income must be enormous.

Tbh it would be lovely and such a financial relief to be gifted some of the items she gets but it would never be worth the cost of me having all my kids faces,bedrooms,lives plastered on insta for anyone to scrutinise
Id rather be stretched financially to provide for my children than get some freebies in exchange for their lives being all over social media. One day these kids will be able to see their lives splashed all over Instagram and the sort of negativity that can attract and for me, no freebies would ever be worth that.

Last edited:
So is she going to have 4 kids under the age of 3?? The mind boggles lol.
And a house to continue keeping immaculate
and older kids to get off to school each day.
And don’t forget all the hard work that goes into being an influencer 🙄
Got to keep the freebies coming.

Surely she would have a lot of maternity wear from previous pregnancies too! The white maxi dresses in the h&m try on look like Victorian night gowns

Reactions: 3
Surely she would have a lot of maternity wear from previous pregnancies too! The white maxi dresses in the h&m try on look like Victorian night gowns
They’re horrendous.
Can’t believe she actually thinks they look good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.