Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pisses me off when people do this
Same it shouldn’t be allowed!! It should come next their name that’s it’s a paid partnership.
I can’t believe how much stuff she gets, she’s not even a “big time” popular influencer

Reactions: 3
Always getting shoes gifted for her kids.
Expensive white girly ones for her toddler boy!
Why doesn’t she get their feet properly measured and fitted by a reputable fitter for shoes that come in half sizes and different width fittings?

Reactions: 2
Always getting shoes gifted for her kids.
Expensive white girly ones for her toddler boy!
Why doesn’t she get their feet properly measured and fitted by a reputable fitter for shoes that come in half sizes and different width fittings?
White shoes and kids just don’t go together 😅 they’ll be scuffed after an hour of wearing. But then again if they’re free then she doesn’t care does she

Reactions: 2
White shoes and kids just don’t go together 😅 they’ll be scuffed after an hour of wearing. But then again if they’re free then she doesn’t care does she
They must just stay at home and not play or anything if I dressed my little ones in those neutral outfits and shoes they would be rotten.

Reactions: 4
Moaning about how she can’t split herself into. million pieces and be their for all her kids. It’s really sad she uses that as an excuse to miss important milestones in their lives.

STOP. HAVING. MORE. THEN. YOU. IDIOT 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Moaning about how she can’t split herself into. million pieces and be their for all her kids. It’s really sad she uses that as an excuse to miss important milestones in their lives.

I thought the same when I saw that 😅

How’s she going to manage when two more newborns arrive together?
Wonder if it will affect her finding time to do these ads for free stuff that she claims a lot of effort and time goes into? 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s so bloody miserable .I can understand why but difference is I wouldn’t bother filming myself on stories .Like someone previously mentioned did she not realise at some point prior to having 6 kids and being pregnant with another 2 that she can’t be in several places at once and therefore may miss things she would like to do with her kids .
It’s all well and good saying it’s so lovely having a big family and how nice they have each other which I do agree but she’s tried to defend herself in the past saying they all get time with her and now she’s admitting how she can’t be there for everything they need her to be there for .I’m having my third and this is part of the reason we’re going to have to stop at 3 as much as I’d like to maybe have another one day .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s so bloody miserable .I can understand why but difference is I wouldn’t bother filming myself on stories .Like someone previously mentioned did she not realise at some point prior to having 6 kids and being pregnant with another 2 that she can’t be in several places at once and therefore may miss things she would like to do with her kids .
It’s all well and good saying it’s so lovely having a big family and how nice they have each other which I do agree but she’s tried to defend herself in the past saying they all get time with her and now she’s admitting how she can’t be there for everything they need her to be there for .I’m having my third and this is part of the reason we’re going to have to stop at 3 as much as I’d like to maybe have another one day .
It’s so true. I have 4 and I love it but it’s so hard to be all for each one. Someone always misses out and it makes me sad. I wouldn’t change it for the world but in hindsight I can see how less I better!

Those girly white shoes really aren’t a good look on her toddler boy.
But they were gifted so all’s good.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed the way she pronounces her daughters name Nevaeh? So not sure what the right way is? My friends cousins little girl has the same name but is pronounced “nev-ay-ah”. She seems to say “neeve-ah” or is it just her accent?? 😅😅

• Haha
Has anyone noticed the way she pronounces her daughters name Nevaeh? So not sure what the right way is? My friends cousins little girl has the same name but is pronounced “nev-ay-ah”. She seems to say “neeve-ah” or is it just her accent?? 😅😅
I wondered this the other day as well ,as I always thought it was pronounced nev ay ah too

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely one of those names that I’ve wondered about the pronunciation.

Reactions: 1
She’s the only one I’ve heard pronounce it Neeva anyone else I know is Ne-vay-ah

She’s nicely been gifted two scandi type baby rockers for the expected twins.
Over £200 each to buy 😳
But we mustn’t forget the hard work involved in taking photos of them set up in her living room 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s nicely been gifted two scandi type baby rockers for the expected twins.
Over £200 each to buy 😳
But we mustn’t forget the hard work involved in taking photos of them set up in her living room 🙄
Really pisses me off especially when she already has kids so surely must have lots of baby equipment anyway!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.