Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ordered those awful moon boots for that baby! Hasn’t he only just started walking?

Reactions: 2
That video of poor Otis shivering in the snow made me so sad, shes so worried about her kids looking instagrammable that she puts that over the poor kids comfort, chuck some mismatched layers and a bit warm coat on the poor kid 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That video of poor Otis shivering in the snow made me so sad, shes so worried about her kids looking instagrammable that she puts that over the poor kids comfort, chuck some mismatched layers and a bit warm coat on the poor kid 🤦🏼‍♀️
So someone called her out on this and now she’s gone into one again about Trolls.! I went over to have a look and that poor baby was shaking with the cold ! Just those stupid knitted suits on he needs a proper snow suit to be out in the cold like that !!
she really doesn’t like being called out does she !!

Reactions: 6
So someone called her out on this and now she’s gone into one again about Trolls.! I went over to have a look and that poor baby was shaking with the cold ! Just those stupid knitted suits on he needs a proper snow suit to be out in the cold like that !!
she really doesn’t like being called out does she !!
I mean regardless of what he had on he was shivering .If it was me I just wouldn’t have uploaded that video because I knew what people would be thinking /saying .
She was going to get criticised I don’t know why she didn’t realise that before she put it up

Reactions: 6
His lips were turning blue. She is clearly raging whenever anyone says anything to her that she seems critical. Instantly onto the trolls bandwagon!

Reactions: 5
My god get a fuckkng grip people are dying!! She’s got issues!
Jesus I’m surprised she has time to post at all with all the homeschooling she must have to do .I’ve got one infant school aged child and it took us all morning to complete her work for the day

Reactions: 2
Jesus I’m surprised she has time to post at all with all the homeschooling she must have to do .I’ve got one infant school aged child and it took us all morning to complete her work for the day
I don’t know why she felt the need to tell instagram that 😂

Like she actually needs any more clothes !!
Seriously she needs to take a good long look at herself !

I also cant understand the whole money thing, I mean they have lovely stuff but its clear that they're not totally rolling in money 🤷🏼‍♀️ only thing I can think of is that she only seems to shop at zara and h&m so perhaps she has a brand deal and gets an amount to spend each month, or that they cant afford it at all and she chucks it all on clear pay or klarna 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.