Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they'll convert the garage, but I don't see what scope it has for 'future projects' like she insisted with it being a corner house, the corner is a car park not a nice big corner plot?

Reactions: 1
What area is it in? I think it’s a nice house and probably all they can afford. I think she will make it work and miles better than being stuck in the flat.

Does nobody else think she always looks sad, like she could burst into tears at any moment :-(

Reactions: 11
Always! she always looks super stressed out, especially when she stories while sitting in the car with the little ones kicking off.
Im not surprised. I’ve got 4 children and that’s hard enough. I could cry most days. I wouldn’t change a thing but I do often think recently how nice and calm it must be to have say just 2!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really don’t agree with her putting a picture of her naked baby on her grid ! I hate to say this but there are unfortunately some nasty sickos on the internet 🤢

Why does she keep buying such boring clothes? I swear she already has all of those she keeps buying 😅 her cupboards must be busting at the seams!

Reactions: 3
Im not surprised. I’ve got 4 children and that’s hard enough. I could cry most days. I wouldn’t change a thing but I do often think recently how nice and calm it must be to have say just 2!
I have two and I think it’s anything but 😂

What does the husband do?must be well paid because she’s constantly buying clothes .I like her clothes ,even though it’s v repetitive as someone said .The kids fashion is too much for me personally .

Reactions: 2
does she not see the irony in on one hand crying about needing to pack and then ordering masses of clothes to add to the packing list on the other. I’m just waiting on the tears when the realisation of not being to visit furniture stores etc because of lockdown dawns.

Reactions: 4
does she not see the irony in on one hand crying about needing to pack and then ordering masses of clothes to add to the packing list on the other. I’m just waiting on the tears when the realisation of not being to visit furniture stores etc because of lockdown dawns.
I’d be stressed packing that house too - the amount of clothes she either buys or receives for the whole family every week is off the scale - that flat must be close to bursting

Reactions: 3
I’d be stressed packing that house too - the amount of clothes she either buys or receives for the whole family every week is off the scale - that flat must be close to bursting
I wonder if she returns some of what she buys, just orders it for content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.