Sensational Seven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her hubby must have a decent job but with all those children they can’t have much disposable income at the end of the month?

Reactions: 2
I also cant understand the whole money thing, I mean they have lovely stuff but its clear that they're not totally rolling in money 🤷🏼‍♀️ only thing I can think of is that she only seems to shop at zara and h&m so perhaps she has a brand deal and gets an amount to spend each month, or that they cant afford it at all and she chucks it all on clear pay or klarna 🤔
She shops at Zara the most and they don’t do clear pay or Klarna , I think she must get a bit in child tax credits

I think her hubby must have a decent job but with all those children they can’t have much disposable income at the end of the month?
I think she said he’s a car sales
Man

Reactions: 1
Her husbands a car salesman I think !
It’s just so wasteful the amount she spends on clothes and unnecessary !
It’s like she’s constantly trying to fill a void with clothes or babies 🤷‍♀️
It’s actually sad 😞

I also cant understand the whole money thing, I mean they have lovely stuff but its clear that they're not totally rolling in money 🤷🏼‍♀️ only thing I can think of is that she only seems to shop at zara and h&m so perhaps she has a brand deal and gets an amount to spend each month, or that they cant afford it at all and she chucks it all on clear pay or klarna 🤔
She definitely doesn’t have a brand deal with Zara ,they don’t do that

I don’t mind her but she seems so sad all the time and I feel half bad for her and the other half of me is irritated that someone who has a lot going for her (a family, nice new home) is always so miserable about things that don’t matter.
I understood the excessive spending before when she had that flat but now she’s invested in her own home I’m surprised she has so much income for all those clothes. She will be claiming disability though for one of her sons which will give her quite a large amount of money and a free disability car.
that will help. She will also be a paid carer

Reactions: 7
I don’t mind her but she seems so sad all the time and I feel half bad for her and the other half of me is irritated that someone who has a lot going for her (a family, nice new home) is always so miserable about things that don’t matter.
I understood the excessive spending before when she had that flat but now she’s invested in her own home I’m surprised she has so much income for all those clothes. She will be claiming disability though for one of her sons which will give her quite a large amount of money and a free disability car.
Ooh of course, I'd never even thought of this!

You don’t automatically get a mobility car if you claim disability benefits

you have to receive high rate care component and high rate mobility to be eligible for a mobility vehicle.You then have to apply and exchange your mobility side of DLA for it too.
Carers allowance isn’t a lot. £260 every four weeks.

dla & carers aren’t enough to live the life she has, trust me 😂😂

Reactions: 6
There’s no way tax credits or disability would fund her shopping habits .I thought it was capped at 2 kids anyway ?
I also doubt she would be getting a free car on the basis of her sons disability .It’s not that simple

There’s no way tax credits or disability would fund her shopping habits .I thought it was capped at 2 kids anyway ?
I also doubt she would be getting a free car on the basis of her sons disability .It’s not that simple
It was only capped at 2 kids a few years ago so she would still get money for 3 or 4 of her kids it’s just the baby girl and baby boy she won’t get the money for

It was only capped at 2 kids a few years ago so she would still get money for 3 or 4 of her kids it’s just the baby girl and baby boy she won’t get the money for
Also if she gets the highest rate of disability and careers and child tax credits then that is a lot of money every month, I know someone that gets a lot of money from that

I think she gets paid a lot from insta gram, I’ve seen people charge companies even when they get free stuff they ask for extra money on top for the exposure

Reactions: 3
Tax credits were capped, but I've heard that you're still able to claim child benefit for your 3rd child as long as your under 50k.

She will be getting a lot and I know this from my own experience. Every little helps. Not saying this is how but this is how she will have more disposable income and I’m pretty sure her son will warrant the highest rate because of his mobility. Not saying she doesn’t deserve the money as I’m sure she does and it’s hard work but this is my thoughts

What actually is the issue with her son I thought he just had something wrong with his foot I didn't realize it was more than that?

Yes she will definitely get high rate. The car will be mobility. Tax credits for most of the children. You’d be surprised how much she gets.

Yes she will definitely get high rate. The car will be mobility. Tax credits for most of the children. You’d be surprised how much she gets.
Why would she defo get high rate care & mobility??
I unfollowed after her drama with Luxton (can’t believe there isn’t a thread in regards to that account🤪😂)

I have no idea what medical needs her son has so that’s a genuine question x

Why would she defo get high rate care & mobility??
I unfollowed after her drama with Luxton (can’t believe there isn’t a thread in regards to that account🤪😂)

I have no idea what medical needs her son has so that’s a genuine question x
I think he has a muscle type disorder where his hands and leg isn’t formed the same as ‘normal’ kids - wee shame but he seems to do well with waking/activities.

What was the Luxton drama? I think I missed this?

I think he has a muscle type disorder where his hands and leg isn’t formed the same as ‘normal’ kids - wee shame but he seems to do well with waking/activities.

What was the Luxton drama? I think I missed this?
Ahhhhh wee mite! Hopefully doesn’t cause much of an issues!

oh something about copying outfits, accessories, how images were taken etc. Don’t think it was SS directly, more so her followers if I remember rightly.. but I unfollowed them both. Drama free life is the best life. And didn’t want to be one of those ‘followers’ you know? But that Luxton is prone to it by looks of things.

She will be getting a lot and I know this from my own experience. Every little helps. Not saying this is how but this is how she will have more disposable income and I’m pretty sure her son will warrant the highest rate because of his mobility. Not saying she doesn’t deserve the money as I’m sure she does and it’s hard work but this is my thoughts
How though ? I still don’t see how she would get enough to spend what she does .I get £35 a week for child benefit for my two children.Isn’t it
Ahhhhh wee mite! Hopefully doesn’t cause much of an issues!

oh something about copying outfits, accessories, how images were taken etc. Don’t think it was SS directly, more so her followers if I remember rightly.. but I unfollowed them both. Drama free life is the best life. And didn’t want to be one of those ‘followers’ you know? But that Luxton is prone to it by looks of things.
Who’s luxton ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.