Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B_ee

Chatty Member
I don't know anyone who goes to a farm wearing a dress and a blazer. Is that just me or is that not normal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Shinealight

VIP Member
How many pairs of those New Balance trainers does she own?
Seems she’s getting a new pair nearly every other week!
How ridiculous.

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Telling her sheep to head over to a company’s summer sale, because “you know how much I love their stuff for Otis”.
She will love their stuff, she get’s it sent free, no having to hang around for a sale for her.
Also yesterday showing off not one but three new lots of footwear for Francesca!!!
She can afford to buy three new pairs of shoes at a time for her kids but companies still feel the need to send her free stuff!!!
She cant afford it on just johns wage . There is no way ! Its either on klarna or they somehow have another income

Shinealight

VIP Member
“PS I have the cutest parcel to show you”
Of course you do Sara, all skived expensive clothes for the twins, even though they already have far more clothes than they’ll ever need!
In a world where so many families have nothing and struggle to buy even the basics for their children this kind of avarice from the likes of her is really rather perverse.
She’s always saying stuff such as “be kind”, well how about she starts setting an example and message these companies asking them to give clothes etc to people that really need them instead of a greedy grasping human like herself?

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
Oh good sara has been gifted more baby blankets for the biggest babies known to mankind 🙄🙄
Came here to say the same.
Why is she being gifted baby blankets for those twins at almost one and a half?
Especially on top of all the others she’s had gifted to them.
Those cashmere blankets £499 each!!!!
She’s the biggest beggar going.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
With a 4 bed only - that will be fine whilst the kids are little but awful when they start going to the teen years and they need privacy.

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
Everytime she films a kids clothes haul I feel bad for those kids. Everything looks so uncomfortable & intensely itchy.
Today's reel if visiting Mamas & Papas makes me cringe. Those boys are no longer infants
She has no need to be a m&p customer .Those twins are 2 1/2!

• Heart
  • Haha

kiwibabs

Chatty Member
Tbf duno how you can moan about the weather when it’s been the same since u where born. And still had 8 kids. Zara hauls on tap but canny take the kids to soft play. She’s one of the lucky ones with a garden too. Sara needs to weesht.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the day social media has fizzled out and gone what will she do then

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
guys she IS perfect ok.Just because you arent and your house is full of colourful plastic toys and your kids wear spider man and peppa pig clothing with proper footwear doesnt mean she should pretend too ! Ok ! her life IS organised,happy,sensational.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Another gifted day out 💀💀💀💀
Imagine being Conifox and gifting Sarah and her tribe of 8 kids and that is the review you get… her followers know nothing about the day out at conifox - when does it finish up, how much does it cost, what is there to do 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Like how she says they love it there and go all the time - no you go when your gifted it mate!! She takes her kids nowhere unless it’s free/gifted!

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Not been on her page in ages but why the tiny newborn changing Mat for the twins room? Them boys are huge and that mat is for a new born 🥴🥴

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
This is why i dislike sara so much - read her reply to the other poster “ Because people cant or couldnt have 10 children they breed negativity “ . Is she really saying woman who cant have children dislike her because she has 10!!???
Sara - i can and have had children . We chose to stop having them because of an over populated planet and the economy . You are the selfish one justifying your need to reproduce !

Attachments

• Heart

CelinaRoger

The twins jellies are so flipping tight.
Also I get sad when I see Jacob in videos, shame she keeps on having babies, if she had less children she would have lots more time to focus on intense physio with him, pay for private hydro therapy etc and give him the best possible chance to get stronger.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Today she posts that people ask “ why so many “ she replies because they fill her heart -
So i was right she doesnt consider we are over populated - that jobs are like chickens teeth - that our economy is bad at the moment - that her children might not have a job - that they may need social housing and benefits - Selfish cow
Most parents are satisfied with one or two kids which fill their heart.
Why was hers not filled years ago?
Why overbreed?
If you’ve got a child shaped void in your heart why not adopt some of the children in the care system them need a loving forever home?
Perhaps it more about needing the vanity of reproducing oneself with her!

Also when she says “they are our forever”!!!
Hardly, when she tired of then once they reach a certain age!
She talks as if they are possessions, something rather creepy about it all.

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
What is her job?! Does she have another one off insta because she says part of it is there so what’s the other part. Accumulator of free greige stuff. Professional H&M orderer?
Love how they call cadging. grifting & basically being a shameless freeloader a job 🤣

Shinealight

VIP Member
My tip is - let them play and find your content elsewhere
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

They’re out tonight at another freebie with funfair rides etc.
It’s so annoying when so many families this year especially are struggling to give their kids any sort of Christmas and such as her gets all this given to her 😠
Why not give stuff like this to those that can’t afford to actually pay for it?

• Heart

kiwibabs

Chatty Member
John might have a good job but she’s so unrelateable. People would get themselves into debt to look like her. ‘Influeencers’ are pr1cks. She probably appeals to young mums and they will want to be like her. I used to myself until she was sharing £40 leggings. Like come on. £3 in primark. Be realistic. Never seen her post about holidays or soft play? Just over priced crap clothes. Horrible.