Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skippyk

I think sara has a part time job DOWN THE PIT judging by the colour of her feet on the latest reel!
Also whats that jump thing she does when shes showing us her lastest begs - sara you are no model love youre just making yourself look a dick!
I don’t know why I’m so irritated by the way she says “pieces” and “grabbed”. Also her partner has a very odd look about him and it seems to have passed down to the children who all look like him. Can’t put my finger on it but it’s an odd look. Something about the eyes maybe. Anyone else see it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Shinealight

VIP Member
Does she ever smile?
According to her she’s so content and happy with her brood of children and the freebies they bring her!
I wouldn’t like to see her if she was unhappy then, she looks like she’s sucking on a lemon most of the time.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Panelling is so over done now she’s about 2 years too late on that insta trend …
She really is and while it looks amazing on an old house with huge walls and high ceilings, it doesn’t look good on little 4 bed new builds - she is the queen of bland though & she’s not exactly, quirky or stylish so I didn’t expect much from her interiors. She screams Pampas Grass everywhere 🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Even if he has a good job their outgoings must be off the scale. Forget clothes, imagine their weekly food shop bill 😵💫

Shinealight

VIP Member
£150-200 for those baby blankets and got 2 for free 😳 she would never actually buy them at that price but happy to show them off when there free.
Of course, and yes she’s going to praise them from the rooftops, saying how gorgeous they are whether they are or not because she hasn’t had to shell out any money for them.
How can you get an accurate review from an “influencer” when they get stuff free?
The only honest review comes from people that have spent their hard earned money on the product, those that constantly get free stuff sent them won’t point out any negatives because they don’t want the company to stop it with the freebies or other companies to see what they’ve said and decide to give them a wide berth.
It’s all so dishonest.

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
I don’t know why I’m so irritated by the way she says “pieces” and “grabbed”. Also her partner has a very odd look about him and it seems to have passed down to the children who all look like him. Can’t put my finger on it but it’s an odd look. Something about the eyes maybe. Anyone else see it?
Definitely has an odd look, and some of the children too, they have a look of Victorian child mannequins.
Verging on the creepy.
None of them are a bit cute.

• Haha

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
She needs a reality check
Whilst most mothers are working to provide for their children and worrying about the cost of living increasing she is sitting crying about trainer?

sorry Sara if you read this you need to see the bigger picture.

i am going to unfollow her as she’s so unrelatable and boring. Using her poor babies to make money whilst she clearly doesn’t show any interest in the older ones.

i actually feel like messaging her to get grip.
ps no wonder Jon looks like a corpse working all hours under the sun to fund her shopping addiction to beige things.

Last edited:

Shinealight

VIP Member
Her stories featuring Jacob today (gorgeous baby by the way) how she really bigs herself and her family up for being determined to help and encourage him!
What does she think other families that have a baby with a disability do? Leave them to their own devices?

• Heart

Shinealight

VIP Member
It’s a 4 bed and then the dining room has been converted as 5th bedroom
It’s the Taylor wimpey “doughlas” style house
So where is the twins going to go then?
Is poor Otis getting shunted out his room for the two kings?
“The babies room”
Where will that be?
Is she going to put Otis in with the two older boys? (Bit of a squash if she is) and then give the babies Otis’s room?
The mind boggles at the musical beds that must take place it that house!

Having to give up the dining room as a bedroom for her eldest boy leaves very little living space for the family!
I know over time families have tolerated a lot worse than this, but that was from necessity.
The way she constantly spends money on clothes, shoes and accessories that are unneeded would be far better spent on a larger home, they really don’t need to be living in such cramped conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Shinealight

VIP Member
Surprise surprise more boxes of freebies, this time from Mamas & Papas, well they can whistle for my custom too in future.
Of course she “can’t cope” 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well if that’s the case give them to someone that can Sara, I’m sure they’d make better use for them than you would, the last thing your kids need is more clothes to go with the already too many of them that they’ve already got.
I’m just fucking fuming of late at all these freebies her and others like her keep getting when so many hard working people are struggling so much.

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
These insta moms who think they are better than everyone and show off all the time are literally no better than benefit fraudsters - absolute scroungers who look down their noses at people!

• Heart

CelinaRoger

So golden boy has got chicken pox, just looked at her reel from yesterday and the side of his face and down his neck is clearly plastered in them but she still dragged him put for shopping and lunch anyway 🙄

She loves her children, seems a good Mum, but when I watch her stories I wonder to myself is it really worth it though having that many children? It’s always a drama when one gets sick waiting for the other crowd to get it, going out is stressful, she is always falling into bed shattered. It just seems like an unnecessary drama.

Shinealight

VIP Member
More grifted freebies today.
Four pairs of shoes for Francesca and Otis, and they always know what size to send so it isn’t the surprise she often pretends it is, she’s obviously been in the cadge again, and why has she been sent a pre walkers toy aid for the twins?
I know she pretends they’re newborns but it’s evident to any company that they’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow