Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion #4

No one knows that August is a twin - poor little Arlo doesnt get a look in !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Please go and look at her latest story - she is literally walking in circles ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 obviously while carrying the favourite twin while the unknown twin walks around in circles too . Poor little mite

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Feel like all she did was moan over the festive period, like she was so stressed, the kids were wild, they were all poorly, she’s just trying to get through the days etc. Maybe if she didn’t fire out 3572828 kids one after the other, life wouldn’t be so stressful 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice Sara got EGGS from
The shop to have salmon with eggs , so yea she got eggs

• Haha
Everytime she films a kids clothes haul I feel bad for those kids. Everything looks so uncomfortable & intensely itchy.
Today's reel if visiting Mamas & Papas makes me cringe. Those boys are no longer infants

Reactions: 6
Everytime she films a kids clothes haul I feel bad for those kids. Everything looks so uncomfortable & intensely itchy.
Today's reel if visiting Mamas & Papas makes me cringe. Those boys are no longer infants
She has no need to be a m&p customer .Those twins are 2 1/2!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How old are the twins? They’re still in cots and she’s still buying new bedding for those cots? Whyyyyyy?

• Haha
I imagine she has still got them in cots as she can't fit 2 single beds in that tiny room and all the other kids are already sharing with no extra space 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.