Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here but I had to share my disbelief at her buying a second yoyo "just so we can have the option of pushing one each" šŸ˜­

So relatable šŸ„“
My twins are similar age to hers and we hardly use our buggy now we walk lots! I couldnā€™t imagine getting a new one now. She also had bugaboo!

Reactions: 6
Canā€™t stand this woman , such a beggar . Those poor children are nothing more than props to her , and charging people for the kids clothes is just so tacky , the amount she has given to her she should donate some . Greedy greedy bint .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t often comment, however the uggs are far to big for the twins. They are struggling to walk properly in her new reel.

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t often comment, however the uggs are far to big for the twins. They are struggling to walk properly in her new reel.
I agree - but sara all about the gram also the way august shoves his twin away all the time makes me think that even august knows she treats them differently - she is a disgrace

Reactions: 4
There was no ad/gifted declaration so I assumed she'd bought it but maybe not
Says all items gifted on the reel of her unboxing everything!
The begging mare hardly pays for anything, canā€™t believe sheā€™s so full of herself yet happy to be living off what appears to be charity!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think sara has a part time job DOWN THE PIT judging by the colour of her feet on the latest reel!
Also whats that jump thing she does when shes showing us her lastest begs - sara you are no model love youre just making yourself look a dick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think sara has a part time job DOWN THE PIT judging by the colour of her feet on the latest reel!
Also whats that jump thing she does when shes showing us her lastest begs - sara you are no model love youre just making yourself look a dick!
I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so irritated by the way she says ā€œpiecesā€ and ā€œgrabbedā€. Also her partner has a very odd look about him and it seems to have passed down to the children who all look like him. Canā€™t put my finger on it but itā€™s an odd look. Something about the eyes maybe. Anyone else see it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I donā€™t know why Iā€™m so irritated by the way she says ā€œpiecesā€ and ā€œgrabbedā€. Also her partner has a very odd look about him and it seems to have passed down to the children who all look like him. Canā€™t put my finger on it but itā€™s an odd look. Something about the eyes maybe. Anyone else see it?
Definitely has an odd look, and some of the children too, they have a look of Victorian child mannequins.
Verging on the creepy.
None of them are a bit cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she is the cringiest woman on insta .I get such bad second hand embarrasment watching her ,god knows what her older kids must think or her bloke .She wants to give her moon head a wobble

• Heart
What or who is she looking at when she stares off into the distance when showing off her latest jacket that she doesnā€™t need? Cringe and totally ridiculous. Who needs that many jackets and shoes to go literally nowhere????

• Heart
What or who is she looking at when she stares off into the distance when showing off her latest jacket that she doesnā€™t need? Cringe and totally ridiculous. Who needs that many jackets and shoes to go literally nowhere????
she is dead behind the eyes.So try hard ! the poses are rediculous

You bet I RAN here when I saw Rebekahā€™s reel, wouldnā€™t be surprised if Sara isnā€™t far behind..

• Haha
You bet I RAN here when I saw Rebekahā€™s reel, wouldnā€™t be surprised if Sara isnā€™t far behind..
Hahahahaha i agree - but she will be on here now reading this an saying to John ā€œ John can you wrap your wee winky up tonight so the tattle crew are wrong about us planning a wee babby ! ā€œ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hahahahaha i agree - but she will be on here now reading this an saying to John ā€œ John can you wrap your wee winky up tonight so the tattle crew are wrong about us planning a wee babby ! ā€œ
Jon blink twice if you need help!

• Heart
Did sara just say midget ?? Seriously ? She is one thick fecker that one. We dont say the midget word anymore
On another note sara - the boy in front is stood on a mound of grass

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Did sara just say midget ?? Seriously ? She is one thick fecker that one. We dont say the midget word anymore
Why is so obsessed with having small twins. Itā€™s so so weird

oh dear Sara ,get in the real world you ignorant cow.Its 2023 and noone uses that term anymore ,especially on social media and what with you being such an influencial person šŸ« 
---
Her kids are really not the slightest bit Bonnie either!
take after the creepy looking mum and dad

• Heart
Moaning about her kids wanting snacks and eating all day - maybe itā€™s because they are bored rigid sitting in prams and going about shops all day long instead of going to baby groups & interacting with other kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.