Sensational Seven #3 Ten, corrected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-6 outside but Sara needs to see the scenery how’s about get the to softplay !!!

Reactions: 4
Yep, definitely can’t have the kids finding out what colour is.
Actually she never goes anywhere that charges admittance unless it’s gifted to her.
Also, why do those boys need cake on every single day out? Hardly ever see them out and about without food in their hands!!!

Reactions: 1
Yep, definitely can’t have the kids finding out what colour is.
Actually she never goes anywhere that charges admittance unless it’s gifted to her.
Can you imagine how expensive soft play is with all the kids 🙃 costs me £15 for myself and my 2 kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeh but imagine how much her weekly shopping hauls are from Zara, H&M and New Balance
Oh yeh I wasn’t defending her at all 😂 I was thinking it’s mad how much it must all cost and those poor kids just have to sit in the buggy and go on atheistically pleasing walks.
I’m convinced she does the hauls and returns all the stuff afterwards

Reactions: 5
Oh yeh I wasn’t defending her at all 😂 I was thinking it’s mad how much it must all cost and those poor kids just have to sit in the buggy and go on atheistically pleasing walks.
i think she does as well,particularly for herself

I have seen labels on clothes that she uses for reels. It is so obvious that she records the reels then sends the stuff back. All smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
I have seen labels on clothes that she uses for reels. It is so obvious that she records the reels then sends the stuff back. All smoke and mirrors.
prob all bought on klarna then sent straight back after shes taken a photo.I doubt she would have the space for the 18386 coats and pairs of shoes she buys

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What were we saying about her never taking the kids to soft play, or anywhere that she has to pay for?
What do you know, she’s been to soft play with them… and *drum roll* it’s a freebie 🙄
We really can read her like a book.

What were we saying about her never taking the kids to soft play, or anywhere that she has to pay for?
What do you know, she’s been to soft play with them… and *drum roll* it’s a freebie 🙄
We really can read her like a book.
How embarrassing that your kids only get to experience simple things because someone else has paid for your offspring to do so. So their “mother” can spend her money on filling her face with Botox and filler…even that I’m questioning did she pay.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.